One of the least favorite jobs for all newborn parents is the dreaded late night diaper change. Here’s a way to cheer up your partner. Surprise them with one of these funny diaper messages. You can either use a Sharpie pen to write on the outside of the clean diaper or use a Post-It note. These funny midnight messages are sure to make your partner smile the next time it’s their turn to change your baby.
Funny Diaper Messages
- Are you looking at my butt?
- Beware Sprinkler!
- Caution: Open at your own risk!
- Code Brown!
- Cute but stinky
- Do not test with your finger.
- Do you smell something?
- Don’t open until Christmas.
- Enjoy me, I’ll grow up fast!
- Fart Man / Fart Woman
- Forget the wipes. Go turn on the shower.
- Go get a spatula. I’ll wait.
- Good Luck!
- Great sleep! How ’bout you?
- Guess who made you a present?
- Hazardous Waste. Mask Required.
- Hey mommy, I’m full again!
- Here we are again!
- HINT: It’s Poop!
- Hold your breath for this one.
- I ❤️you!
- I pooped!
- I think I went #3
- I’m a stinker.
- Is it supposed to be that color?
- Isn’t this fun?!
- It’s Dad’s turn!
- Just wait till I start eating solids.
- Keep calm and change this diaper.
- Mommy’s turn!
- Mud Butt
- Only 4,000 more before I’m potty trained.
- Oops, I did it again.
- Open at your own risk!
- Overload In Progress
- Poo Alert!
- Poo Happens
- Poop loading ⌛
- Poop! There it is!
- Roses are red. Violets are Blue. Will this have Pee, or will this have Poo?
- Scratch & Sniff
- Sleep is for the weak.
- So many diapers, so little time.
- Someday I shall sleep through the night.
- Smile! It’s 2 AM!
- Surprise inside!
- This ain’t going to change itself.
- This end up ⬆️
- This poo shall pass.
- Uh Oh!
- Warning: Contents under pressure.
- What goes in, must come out.
- What the hell do you feed me?
- You can do this!
- You’re #1, but this is a #2!
- 3 AM party in my crib. Be there.
- 3-2-1… Diaper Explosion!
Fun Baby Shower Idea: Diaper Notes
If you’re planning a baby shower, these late night diaper messages can also make great decorations or a fun activity. Just arrange a stack of note cards, decorative tape and clean diapers on a table. Then invite the party guests to write something funny on the cards for the parents. After all, we all can use some words of encouragement and a smile while working the late night diaper shift.
Source: Happy Home Fairy
Then make a sign next to the diapers with this clever poem called the “Words for the Wee Hours”.
A word of encouragement, a chuckle or two.
Give the new mom and dad, a note just from you.
Pick up a diaper and write on the booty,
Something to take, their mind off the doody.