If Irish Jokes are too politically incorrect for you, then these funny St. Patrick’s Day jokes should make you laugh without feeling offended. Bonus for parents: These St. Patrick’s Day Jokes are all kid appropriate jokes as well.
1Happy St. Patrick’s Day
- Knock, Knock.
- Who’s there?
- Um, Irish who?
- Irish you a happy St. Patrick’s Day!
2Poison Ivy And A Four-Leaf Clover
- What do you get when you cross poison ivy with a four-leaf clover?
- A rash of good luck.
3Borrowing Money From A Leprechaun
- Why can’t you borrow money from a leprechaun?
- Because they’re always a little short.
4Don’t Press Your Luck
- Why don’t you iron 4-Leaf clovers?
- Because you don’t want to press your luck.
5Best Friends And 4-Leaf Clovers
- How is a best friend like a 4-leaf clover?
- Because they are hard to find and lucky to have.
- How can you tell if an Irishman is having a good time?
- He’s Dublin over with laughter!
- Why do people wear shamrocks on St. Patrick’s Day?
- Regular rocks are too heavy
8How Do You Start An Irish Joke?
- How does every Irish joke start?
- By looking over your shoulder.
9Irish Jigs at McDonald’s
- What do they call the Irish jig at McDonald’s?
- A Shamrock Shake
10Getting Engaged On St Patricks Day
- Why don’t women want to get engaged on St Patricks Day?
- ‘Cause they don’t want to get a “sham-rock”.
11Cubic Zirconia in Ireland
- What do you call a Cubic Zirconia in Ireland?
- A sham-rock
- Are people jealous of the Irish?
- Sure, they’re green with envy!
- What’s a leprechaun’s favorite kind of music?
- Sham-rock and roll.
- Do leprechauns make good secretaries?
- Sure, they’re great at shorthand!
15Finding A Pot Of Gold
- How did the leprechaun beat the Irishman to the pot of gold?
- He took a shortcut!
16Who Did You Met?
- I met an Irishman on St. Patrick’s Day.
- Oh, really?
- No, O’Reilly!
17Where Are All Of The Snakes?
- Why did St. Patrick drive all the snakes out of Ireland?
- He couldn’t afford plane fare
18Where Leprechauns Hide
- Why do leprechauns hide behind 4-leaf clovers and not 3-leaf clovers?
- They need all the luck they can get!
19Diseased Irish Criminals
- What do you call a diseased Irish criminal?
- A leper con
- What’s Irish and stays out on your patio all night?
- Paddy O’Furniture.
Irish Jokes vs St. Patrick’s Day Jokes
Your typical “Irish joke” falls into one of two categories: Irish Jokes or St. Patrick’s Day jokes. Irish jokes are usually a little dirty, slightly insensitive and politically correct. By definition, an Irish joke makes fun of the people of Ireland. St. Patricks’ Day jokes, on the other hand, are much safer and usually all kid-appropriate jokes. Instead of alcoholism, fighting, and sex, the best St. Patrick’s Day jokes find humor from things like Leprecahns, Four-Leaf Clovers, and Shamrocks.
You Can’t Ask Alexa For Irish Jokes, Only St. Patrick’s Day Jokes
One of my favorite places to learn new jokes is by asking Alexa on my Amazon Echo Dot. But Alexa won’t tell you a dirty or controversial joke. If you have an Amazon device, try asking this: “Alexa, tell me an Irish joke.” Alexa will say “I don’t have any jokes about that, but you can ask me for a St. Patrick’s Day joke.”
More Funny St. Patrick’s Day Jokes?!
Do you know some more funny St. Patrick’s Day jokes? If so, then please share them in the comments. Thanks again for reading our list of St. Patrick’s Day jokes.