Are you confused on what to reply to a post? Do you ponder for hours before just hitting the “Like” button? Then fear not – the Facebook Flow Chart is for you!
This chart (created by the folks over at College Humor) has taken every scenario of the post: “Just got back from the doctor. Looks like we’re pregnant”. It questions if you know this person and if so, what type of relationship do you have. There are seven possible resolutions.
No, really – Only seven. I tried to make an eighth. These are the magnificent seven.
So now it’s time to make a decision. Think it over. Which answer would you give?
In the meantime, check out the older article – Facebook: Are they reverse engineering a timeline? Also check out how to get an RSS feed of your Facebook posts.
- Facebook Flowchart Helps You Determine Your Response [infographic] (methodshop.com)
- The Science of Sharing and the Social Consumer [infographic] (methodshop.com)
- Where Should You Post Your Status? [pic] (methodshop.com)
- Animate Your Facebook Life with Timeline Movie Maker (methodshop.com)
- Infographic : A look at the future of #Facebook / Facebook Bank, Facebook Pay … (smartfinserv.com)
Leave a Reply