Many of the images and content located on this site come from our users or are embedded from social media or other sites on the Internet. MethodShop respects the intellectual property of others and expects others to do the same.
Procedure for Reporting Copyright Infringement Claims
If you believe the copyright in your work has been violated through this Website, please contact MethodShop’s copyright agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement, who can be reached here. For your complaint to be valid under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (DMCA), you must provide the following information when providing notice of the claimed copyright infringement, which MethodShop.com may then forward to the alleged infringer:
- a. identify the material on the Website that you believe infringes your work, with enough detail so that we may locate it on the Website;
- b. provide your address, telephone number, and email address;
- c. provide a statement that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- d. provide a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; and
- e. provide your physical or electronic signature.
Upon receiving your complaint, MethodShop may, in remove content that you believe infringes your copyright.
Procedure for Counter-Notification
If material that you have posted to the Website has been taken down, you may file a counter-notification by contacting MethodShop’s copyright agent, who can be reached here, which counter-notification must contain the following details:
- a. Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or disabled;
- b. A statement, under penalty of perjury, that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material in question;
- c. Your name, address, and telephone number;
- d. A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your address is located or, if your address is outside of the USA, for any judicial district in which MethodShop may be found and that you will accept service of process from the person who submitted a notice in compliance with the section (c)(1)(C) of the DMCA, as generally described above; and
- e. Your physical or electronic signature.
This information should not be construed as legal advice. For further details on the information required for valid DMCA notifications, see 17 U.S.C. 512(c).
Mention of third-party websites and products is for informational purposes only and constitutes neither an endorsement nor a recommendation. MethodShop assumes no responsibility with regard to the selection, performance or use of information or products found at third-party websites. MethodShop provides this only as a convenience to our readers.
MethodShop has not fully tested all the information found on our sites and makes no representations regarding its accuracy or reliability. There are risks inherent in the use of any information or products found on the Internet, and MethodShop assumes no responsibility in this regard. Please understand that a third-party site is independent of MethodShop and that MethodShop has no control over the content on that website.
Some of this content on this site and/or available for download are from parties other than MethodShop. We make no representations regarding the content or any information thereof. Any questions or complaints regarding the content must be directed to the respective manufacturer or vendor.