Table of Contents[Hide][Show]
- 01) Half Naked Girls In Spain Busted By Google Street View Cameras
- 02) Topless Woman In Taiwan Hanging Out Of Her Window
- 03) Woman Giving Birth On Sidewalk
- 04) Eva Longoria Bikini Photos From Maxim Magazine
- 05) Various Pictures Of Naked People Photographed From A Google Earth Satellite Camera
- 06) Illinois Woman Flashes Her Naked Breasts To The Google Street View Car
- 07) Naked Man In A Lawnchair
Watch out, a Google might be photographing you right now. From busting Larp Nerds in mid-battle and prostitutes in action (NSFW) to Eva Longoria (Desperate Housewives) in a bikini, over the years Google’s cameras have captured lots of pictures of naked people in awkward moments around the world.
While Google’s cameras haven’t necessarily caught any breaking news in progress (like Seal Team Six‘s raid on Osama Bin Laden‘s house), they definitely have busted quite a few naked people over the years. And the best part? Google services like Google Maps and Google Earth make all this photography accessible to anyone with an Internet connection… for free! From topless sunbathers to Spanish prostitutes, here are MethodShop‘s favorite moments of nakedness captured by Google‘s cameras.
01) Half Naked Girls In Spain Busted By Google Street View Cameras
Are these half naked girls walking around the streets of Spain prostitutes? We don’t know for sure, but we do know that they were photographed by a Google Street View car. If you are curious, we have plenty more of Google Street View NSFW prostitute photos here.
02) Topless Woman In Taiwan Hanging Out Of Her Window
It’s not unusual to walk around your home in various states of undress. However, staying away from the window is probably a good idea, especially if the Google Street View car is cruising around your neighborhood. Unfortunately, this topless woman was caught on camera by a Google Street View camera.
03) Woman Giving Birth On Sidewalk
We’ve all heard stories before about babies being born in public places like taxi cabs or Wal-Mart. But what about a sidewalk? It looks this birth was perfectly timed for the Google Street View car’s cameras. We wonder if the mother thinks that’s a good or bad thing. You can read more about this notorious sidewalk birth pictured above.
04) Eva Longoria Bikini Photos From Maxim Magazine
To celebrate their 100th issue, Maxim magazine put a 75-by-110-foot vinyl mesh replica of its January 2005 cover image of Eva Longoria in the desert outside Las Vegas. You can read more about the giant Eva Longoria bikini magazine cover here.
05) Various Pictures Of Naked People Photographed From A Google Earth Satellite Camera
It’s a bird! It’s a plane! No, it’s a… satellite? You might think twice about sunbathing naked on your roof after seeing this picture. And this is just a sample. There are thousands of pictures of naked people that have been photographed via satellite. Here’s our full compilation of pictures of naked people caught on camera by Google Earth’s satellites.
06) Illinois Woman Flashes Her Naked Breasts To The Google Street View Car
People get excited when they see the Google Street View car driving around their neighborhood. After all, it’s a chance to be permanently preserved on the Internet. Most people will wave or strike a funny pose. This woman in Illinois decided to flash the cameras and make her breasts a permanent part of Internet history.
07) Naked Man In A Lawnchair
This is a weird one. We have no idea why this guy was lounging around naked in his front yard. But apparently he didn’t seem to notice the Google Street View car as it drove by his house.