The Ask Alexa developers at Amazon are obviously huge science fiction fans. They’ve added tons of Alexa sci-fi Easter Eggs from popular franchises including Star Trek, Star Wars, The Matrix, the Marvel Universe and more. Here are some fun Sci-Fi related things that you can #AskAlexa.
Alexa Sci-Fi Easter Eggs
- “Alexa, are you Skynet?” Skynet is the deadly artificial intelligence program from the Terminator movies.
- “Alexa, are we in The Matrix?”
- “Alexa, I’ll take the red pill.” In case you need some truth.
- “Alexa, beam me up.”
- “Alexa, speak Klingon.” Alexa knows a few key phrases in the Klingon language from Star Trek. However, she can’t respond to Klingon commands… yet.
- “Alexa, execute Order 66.” 😢
- “Alexa, talk like Yoda.” She doesn’t sound like him, but Alexa can mimic Yoda’s unique speech patterns.
- “Alexa, live long and prosper.” Spock’s famous line from Star Trek.
- “Alexa, are these the droids you’re looking for?” The famous line from the 1977 movie Star Wars, spoken by Alec Guinness‘ character Obi-Wan Kenobi. Obi-Wan says the line after being stopped by Stormtroopers in Mos Eisley searching for C-3PO and R2-D2.
- “Alexa, who is JARVIS?”
- “Alexa, kill all humans.”
- “Alexa, who is Iron Man.” Replace Iron Man with any other superhero like Captain America, Spider-Man, Batman, The Hulk, Black Widow, Hawkeye, Thor, and Loki.
- “Alexa, self-destruct.”
- “Alexa, open the pod bay doors.” From the film 2001: A Space Odyssey.
- “Alexa, with great power.” With great power comes…