Are you struggling with what to write inside your boss’s Christmas card or holiday card? Feeling stress about writing a simple holiday message in a Christmas card for a boss is actually fairly common. Should you go with generic Christmas card sayings? Christmas quotes? A funny Christmas card message? Maybe something religious? Don’t worry, we have you covered. Here are some sample holiday greetings that are appropriate for both bosses and managers. Hopefully, they help to inspire and motivate you.
Classic Christmas Greetings For Your Boss’s Christmas card
- Merry Christmas & Happy New Year! (Keep it simple.)
- Wishing you and your family a wonderful holiday season.
- Hope you’ve been good this year. Merry Christmas! (Adds a little touch of humor but still stays work appropriate.)
- Have a holly, jolly Christmas!
- Wishing you peace, joy, and happiness this holiday season.
- Happy Holidays and warm wishes for the new year.
Business & Manager Christmas Card Greetings
If you want to sound more business-like, then some of these notes might feel more appropriate for your boss’s Christmas card.
- Before we all leave for the holiday break, I just wanted to say thank you for being an advisor and a friend.
- From the bottom of my heart, I thank you for being a great boss and a great source of inspiration and motivation.
- Merry Christmas! Looking forward to continued success in the new year!
- Merry Christmas! May your holiday season be as bright and successful as you make our company.
- Merry Christmas! We thank you for the pleasant cooperation and hope that you will give us in the New Year your confidence. Together we will master the challenges of the future.
- Our team wouldn’t be the same without you! Merry Christmas!
- Thank you for a fantastic year and for inspiring us through each and every obstacle. Merry Christmas!
- Thank you for the pleasant cooperation this year. We wish you and your family a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
- Thank you for the successful year and the guidance in everything we do. We will meet again next year with a lot of new ideas and new energy.
- Thank you for your leadership this year. I look forward to continued success for the company next year.
- Working for you has made my time on the team a great experience. You have a gift for making people feel like they are important to our business. Merry Christmas!
- Workloads come and go. Clients come and go. Monthly business targets come and go, but Christmas comes once in a year and a boss like you comes once in a lifetime. Merry Christmas to the best boss in the whole world.
- You have inspired me, and that is one of the greatest gifts I will receive this Christmas season.
- You’re more than just a boss. You’re a great friend. Happy Holidays.
Signing Your Boss’s Christmas Card
Once you write your note on your holiday card, the next step is to sign it. Struggling on how to sign a boss’s Christmas card? Here are some ideas. Good luck and happy holidays!
- Best regards,
- Happy Holidays,
- Merry Christmas,
- … or just write your name