If you haven’t played the browser game Onslaught 2 yet from Playr, then do yourself a favor and give it a try. We have both the regular version of Onslaught 2 and a hacked version of Onslaught 2 with unlimited money here on MethodShop. Onslaught 2 is fun and exciting for every level of gamer. But once you discover an Onslaught 2 combos list, it takes things to a whole other level. By building certain gun turrets next to each other, they can produce special attacks like shockwave blasts, landmines, and napalm rockets.
Onslaught 2 Combos List
There are 3 things you must do to trigger a combo attack: proximity, max damage upgrades, and planning which turret fires first.
- Proximity: Onslaught combo attacks are triggered by placing certain gun turrets directly next to each other. Select a turret with your mouse and then press C on your keyboard to illuminate nearby turrets that qualify for a combo attack.
- First Fire: Another important factor with Onslaught combos is which turret fires first. Keep in mind, you should increase the range of a turret if you want it to fire before the others in the cluster.
- Max Damage: Upgrade your gun turrets to max damage.
Red Turret Combos
A red turret must be the first to fire:
- RED + GREEN = Laser Rockets
- RED + YELLOW = Tazer Rockets
- RED + GREEN + BLUE = Poison Gas Rockets
- RED + BLUE + BLUE = Nuke
- RED + RED + BLUE + YELLOW = Napalm Rocket
Green Turret Combos
A green turret must be the first to fire:
- GREEN + RED + BLUE = BFG
- GREEN + RED + RED + BLUE = Rocket BFG
Blue Turret Combos
A blue turret must be the first to fire:
- BLUE + BLUE = Land Mine
- BLUE + RED = Cluster bomb
- BLUE + RED + YELLOW = Sparky Cluster bomb
- BLUE + BLUE + RED = Big Landmine
- BLUE + BLUE + YELLOW = Sparky Landmine
- BLUE + RED + RED = Big Cluster Bomb
- BLUE + GREEN + RED = Laser Cluster Bomb
- BLUE + GREEN + RED + RED = Big Laser Cluster Bomb
- BLUE + BLUE + RED + RED = Big Cluster Bomb Landmine
- BLUE + BLUE + GREEN + RED + RED = Big Laser Cluster Bomb Landmine
Yellow Turret Combos
Where a yellow turret is the first to fire:
- YELLOW + RED + BLUE = Tazer BFG
- YELLOW + YELLOW +YELLOW + GREEN = Black Hole
- YELLOW + YELLOW + BLUE + GREEN = Shockwave