Moon People is about a high school teacher who ends up participating in a galactic battle due to events that take place after a NASA Space Shuttle launch on Halloween. The ridiculous plot aside, the book is filled with rAndOm caPitalizatioNs, odd sentence structure and an abusive use of a’post’ro’phe’s.’
Moon People won’t be winning any literary awards, but the book’s “unique” writing style has certainly captured the attention of everyone on Amazon.com. People are enthusiastically reviewing Moon People and some of their comments are as good as the book. Although mostly negative, all this attention can’t be all that bad for sales.
Here are a few of our favorite user reviews:
- “I did not Know that books could be this Good i mean I really liked to read it It was good to Read.” ~D. Kennepohl
- “This is a book. And Also its a Good book, one to read. The auther who goes by the Name of Daryl M. Corteney really has a nack for Good science Fiction telling. Also the Story.” ~Sloat Fresno
- “This book is Beautifully written with many Words.” ~mju
- “I have to say that I’m disappointed. Thought this was an instructional manual. Now I’m $15.99 lighter and I still don’t know how to moon people.” ~mmdriscoll01
If you’re still feeling adventurous, you can buy Moon People on Amazon.com for $15.99 paperback, or $3.03 Kindle.
- America to Moon: We Surrender! [pics] (methodshop.com)
- $3,300 Star Wars LEGO Millennium Falcon For Sale on Amazon.com [pic] (methodshop.com)