Are you struggling with what to write inside your boss’s Christmas card or holiday card? Feeling stress about writing a simple holiday message is actually fairly common. Should you go with generic Christmas card sayings? Christmas quotes? A funny Christmas card message? Maybe something religious? Don’t worry, we have you covered. So, what do you write in your boss’s Christmas card?Here are some sample holiday greetings that are appropriate for both bosses and managers. Hopefully, they help to inspire and motivate you.
Classic Christmas Greetings For Your Boss’s Christmas Card
Don’t want to get overly wordy with your boss’s Christmas card? Try writing your note with a thick Sharpie pen to fill up the card with big text. That will help you keep your note short and sweet. Sometimes with your boss, the less you say, the better.
- Merry Christmas & Happy New Year! (Keep it simple.)
- Wishing you and your family a wonderful holiday season.
- Hope you’ve been good this year. Merry Christmas! (Adds a little touch of humor but still stays work appropriate.)
- Have a holly, jolly Christmas!
- Wishing you peace, joy, and happiness this holiday season.
- Happy Holidays and warm wishes for the new year.
- I hope you have a wonderful holiday season filled with joy and laughter.
- I’m looking forward to working with you again in the new year.
Christmas Card Greetings For A Boss You Admire
If you want to sound more business-like, then some of these notes might feel more appropriate for your boss’s Christmas card. These greetings also work well for an executive that you may not report directly to.
- Merry Christmas! Looking forward to continued success in the new year!
- Wishing a wonderful holiday for a wonderful mentor. Thank you for all of you support this year!
- From the bottom of my heart, I thank you for being a great leader and a source of inspiration and motivation.
- Thank you for a fantastic year and for inspiring us through each and every obstacle. Merry Christmas!
- This was a great year! Our team wouldn’t be the same without you! Merry Christmas!
- Thank you for your leadership and dedication this year. You are an inspiration to both me and the rest of the team.
- Merry Christmas! May your holiday season be as bright and successful as you make our company.
- Thank you for the successful year and the guidance in everything we do. We will meet again next year with a lot of new ideas and new energy.
- Thank you for inspiring me to do my best every day.
- Thank you for always supporting me! Working for you has been a joy, and I look forward to all the opportunities and experiences the new year has to offer.
- Thanks for being an outstanding leader. I hope you have a wonderful holiday season!
- Thank you for your leadership this year. I look forward to continued success for the company next year.
Thanking A Mentoring Boss And A Friend
Sometimes a boss Christmas card is more than just a holiday card, it’s a ‘thank you’ note too. Here are some ideas on what to write in a Christmas card for a boss who is helping you grow within the company. Or a boss that you might also consider to be a friend.
- I’m grateful for the opportunity to work with you. You’re a great boss and I’m lucky to have you as a mentor.
- Working for you has made my time on the team a great experience. You have a gift for making people feel like they are important to our business. Merry Christmas!
- Thank you for all of your help and guidance this year. I wish you and your family a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
- Thank you for being such a great boss. I appreciate your leadership and support.
- Merry Christmas! Thank you for all your mentorship. I look forward to facing new challenges next year under your leadership.
- Before we all leave for the holiday break, I just wanted to say thank you for being an advisor and a friend.
- Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Thank you for your support and guidance throughout the year.
- Workloads come and go. Clients come and go. Monthly business targets come and go, but Christmas comes once in a year and a boss like you comes once in a lifetime. Merry Christmas to the best boss in the whole world.
- You have inspired me, and that is one of the greatest gifts I will receive this Christmas season.
- You’re more than just a boss. You’re a great friend. Happy Holidays.
How To Sign Your Boss’s Christmas Card
Once you figure out what to write in your boss’s Christmas card, the next step is to sign it. That can be tricky too. If you’re struggling with how to sign your boss’s Christmas card, here are some ideas. Good luck and happy holidays!
- Best regards,
- Happy Holidays,
- Merry Christmas,
- … or just write your name
You can also add a personal touch by sharing a specific memory or anecdote about your boss. For example, you could write about a time when they went above and beyond to help you, or a time when they made you laugh.
No matter what you write, make sure your message is sincere and heartfelt. Your boss will appreciate the gesture and it will help to strengthen your relationship.
What Are Your Favorite Boss Christmas Card Examples?
What do you like to write inside your boss’s Christmas or holiday card? Do you keep it short and sweet or do you write a short novel? Would you mind sharing? Please share your examples in the comments below.
NERD NOTE: The movie Miracle on 34th Street is based on a real-life department store in New York City. Macy’s.
I’m a dog owner that loves poetry, vampires, mountain biking, and cosplay. I’m open to ideas and still trying to figure my SFO life out one blog post at a time. LF ISO SWF GSOH SI DDF.