Want to be a rock star at the next party you host? Think drinks. Do you know how to make a Cosmo? Apple Martini? Long Island Iced Tea? If you’re like me, probably not. And if you want your party to be a success, friends throwing up from bad drinks is not the way to start. This little gizmo called the BarMaster Drink Computer ($15) will help save the day.
Martinis and wine in plastic cups are a definite no-no unless you’re hosting a white-trash Christmas. And there’s nothing worse than chunks of cork or foil floating in your friend’s wine. Not to mention you want to enjoy pouring drinks, talking, and getting your friends loaded. No need to mess with broken corks and cheap corkscrews.
There you have it. Get mixing, pouring, and drinking, and you’re on your way to a hell of a good time.
Bar Master Drink Computer Features
- Shaped like a drinking flas
- Find drink recipes by name, kind of alcohol, type of drink, or the kind of glass used
- Cocktail Basics
- Tips & Tricks
- Collection of Drinking Games
- Watch A Drunk Man Catch A Seagull Barehanded
- How To Open A Beer Bottle With A Banana
- Fun New Year’s Traditions (In Order Of Execution)
- Preventing Drunk Driving With The iPega iPhone Breathalyzer
Frank Wilson is a retired teacher with over 30 years of combined experience in the education, small business technology, and real estate business. He now blogs as a hobby and spends most days tinkering with old computers. Wilson is passionate about tech, enjoys fishing, and loves drinking beer.