Look carefully. The LEGO creations on this page aren’t made out of plastic bricks. They are actual culinary creations created by chefs. Here are some amazing LEGO cakes that you can actually eat.
01) LEGO Cupcakes
02) Giant Minifig Wedding Cake
Any guesses on where you should start cutting this cake?
03) Toddler Birthday Cake
Happy 6th birthday Aidan! Is it weird if all of your friends now eat you?
04) Star Wars Cake
Incredible Star Wars themed LEGO cake. Everything is edible except the minifigs. Also, check out the Star Wars goodie bags in the background. I wish Russ Weakly was my dad.
05) Giant LEGO Bricks Cake
06) Slightly Melted LEGO Cake
We can’t tell if this was intentionally made this way or not. Or maybe it melted? Regardless, it looks delicious.
07) LEGO Wedding Cake
Why bake the cake yourself when you can have the LEGOs do it all for you?
08) LEGO Bohrok from BIONICLE
The Bohrok is a creature from the LEGO series BIONICLE. The metallic coloring of the frosting on this cake is fantastic.
09) LEGO Firetruck Cake
Incredible side-by-side comparison of the cake replication and the original LEGO firetruck.
10) Princess Leia Cupcake
This Princess Leia cupcake by TheCakingGirl looks delicious!
- Silly 90s Fads That Were Cool Then, But Definitely Aren’t Now
- ThunderCats Cufflinks: Novelty Cufflinks From The Popular 1980s Cartoon
- Strange McDonald’s Menu Items From Around the World
- Is This Harry Potter Broomstick Really Just A Sex Toy?