Table of Contents[Hide][Show]
- How Does Riffusion Work?
- How To Use Riffusion
What’s Next For AI Music Generation?+−
- Is The DragGAN AI-Powered Image Editor Good Enough To Be A Photoshop Killer?
- Why Are Apple Employees Banned From Using ChatGPT At Work?
- OpenAI’s ChatGPT iOS App Is Now Available For iPhone, iPad
- Need An AI Tool? Microsoft Ends Bing AI Chatbot Waitlist – Free Preview Now Available
- How To Manually Identify AI-Generated Text Without Using A ChatGPT Detector
- 16 ChatGPT Examples That Can Make Your Newsroom More Productive (And Show How Journalism And AI Can Ethically Work Together)
- As Schools Worry About ChatGPT AI Cheating, OpenAI CEO Says: Sorry Bro, “Adapt”
- ChatGPT Court Case Shocker! Colombian Judge Openly Uses ChatGPT In Court
- Did A Bot Write That? 5 Free AI Detection Tools That Can Help Expose ChatGPT Cheating
- Is Robot Religion The Next Phase Of Artificial Intelligence Evolution?
- Job Automation Using ChatGPT Could Make These Jobs Obsolete – Is Your Job On This List?
- Unleash the Power Of AI-Generated Music With Riffusion – The Free App That Creates Music From Text Prompts
Riffusion is a new application of AI technology for the music industry. Developed by Seth Forsgren and Hayk Martiros as a hobby project, it utilizes the same model as the widely recognized AI tool ChatGPT to generate unique musical compositions from text prompts.
How Does Riffusion Work?
What’s the secret behind its magic? Spectrograms! Riffusion utilizes AI to convert spectrograms, images generated from audio, into unique audio tracks. By varying the starting point, or “seed,” an infinite number of variations can be created from the same text prompt.
The technology behind this process involves inverting the Short-time Fourier transform to reconstruct audio from spectrograms. The AI model used by Riffusion only considers the amplitude of the sine waves and the Griffin-Lim algorithm is applied to approximate the phases during audio reconstruction.
NERD NOTE: The Griffin-Lim algorithm is a method used to reconstruct audio signals from their magnitude spectrograms, using an iterative process to minimize the difference between the original and the reconstructed signals. It was invented by Daniel P. W. Griffin and Jae S. Lim in 2010, and it is used to approximate the phases during audio reconstruction from Spectrograms.
How To Use Riffusion
The Riffusion web application allows users to input text prompts and generates interpolated content in real-time, providing a visual 3D representation of the spectrogram. The app also allows users to quickly move on to the next prompt, and if none is provided, the music AI will interpolate between different seeds of the same prompt.
Here are some examples:
Once you create a sound loop that you like, simply click on the share option to create a sharable link that you can send others.
What’s Next For AI Music Generation?
Riffusion is a noteworthy addition to the field of AI-generated music, and it has the potential to further enhance the creative process for professionals in the industry. While the inner workings of its AI generated music technology may be complex, the results are impressive and showcase the potential for future advancements in the field of AI music generation.
Whether you’re a songwriter, composer, or music producer, AI music generators are a great music brainstorming tool for creating endless variations of your ideas.
You can experience the capabilities of Riffusion for yourself by visiting their website at riffusion.com.
Leave a Reply