If you’re a fan of this classic movie, then you’ll love this collection of romantic Titanic quotes. Here are the top Titanic quotes about love from the 1997 movie directed by James Cameron starring Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet
A Deep Ocean Of Secrets
- Rose: A woman’s heart is a deep ocean of secrets.
I’ll Never Let Go
Even though Rose lost Jack in the frigid Atlantic ocean after the R.M.S. Titanic sank, she’s always kept him in her heart. She also kept her promise to Jack.
- Jack: …You must do me this honor, you must promise me that you’ll survive. That you won’t give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me now, Rose, and never let go of that promise.
- Rose: I promise.
- Jack: Never let go.
- Rose: I will never let go, Jack, I’ll never let go.
The Best Thing That Ever Happened To Me
- Jack: Winning that ticket, Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me… it brought me to you. And I’m thankful for that, Rose. I’m thankful.
This Is Crazy
- Jack: This is crazy.
- Rose: I know. It doesn’t make any sense. That’s why I trust it.
He Exists Now Only In My Memory
This is one of the great Titanic quotes about love. In the scene, Rose recalls her final moments with Jack.
- Rose: Now you know there was a man named Jack Dawson, and that he saved me in every way that a person can be saved. I don’t even have a picture of him. He exists now only in my memory.
Great Titanic Quotes About Love
Jack lived his life to the fullest and enjoyed each moment he spent living. That’s why he didn’t have any regrets during his last moments. Think about these great Titanic quotes the next time you are contemplating life, love, and all of the close friendships in your life.
Titanic Movie: Awards & Accolades
Titanic won a lot of Oscars during the 1998 Academy Awards. While Leonardo DiCaprio didn’t win an award, he still left an impression on Hollywood. His already successful career hit new highs after the Titanic movie dominated the box office in 1997 and 1998.