Have you ever waited in a really long line at the post office? It sucks, especially during the holiday shipping season when lines might be an hour-long or more. Sure you can pay a monthly fee for a postage machine, and just drop off your packages. But what if I told you that you can print postage at home without paying a monthly fee? All you need is a PayPal account and a digital scale. Buying postage on PayPal is easy and you don’t even need an invoice from eBay! Here’s how to create a PayPal shipping label without invoice or eBay transaction.
- PayPal account
- Digital scale
- Clear tape
- Shipping information (your destination shipping address)
The Secret PayPal Shipping Label Without Invoice Link
If you already have a PayPal account and a digital scale at home, then all you need is the secret PayPal shipping label link. Unless you’re shipping a package from another service like eBay, it’s almost impossible to find the PayPal shipping label creator link on the PayPal website. So just bookmark these links below and use them the next time that you needing to print shipping labels.
Just weigh your package using a digital scale, calculate shipping costs, confirm and pay for your label, print the label on regular paper or label paper, and then affix it to your box or envelope using a shipping pouch or clear packing tape.
PayPal Shipping Advantages:
- Save Time: Never wait in line to ship packages at the post office again. Just weigh and measure your packages, affix your labels, and drop off your packages.
- Discounted Paypal Shipping Rates: Buying your postage from Paypal won’t just save you time, but money too. Paypal has discounted pricing on shipping rates from both the USPS and UPS shipping services (not FedEx). Both USP and USPS have a variety of shipping options including providing tracking numbers, printed packing slips, multi-order shipping, international shipping, priority mail service, free insurance for premium shipping options, and easy customs forms. Multiple shipping methods are available from both shipping carriers including First Class Mail from the U.S. Postal Service.
Digital Scales & Shipping Supplies
You don’t need a fancy shipping label printer ($70-$300) or clear adhesive mailing label pouches. A regular printer and some cheap clear plastic shipping tape will do the trick for most individuals and small businesses. But one item you definitely need is a digital scale capable of weighing packages down to the ounce.
Your bathroom scale won’t work. But check your kitchen before you buy a shipping scale. You might already have a kitchen scale that you can use. If not, you’ll need to grab your credit card and invest in a decent digital shipping scale ($20-$100).
PayPal Shipping Label Without Invoice vs USPS Online Shipping
One last thing to mention. You can also create an online United States Postal Service (USPS) account and create shipping labels on their website. But if you are already an Amazon or eBay seller, then it’s usually more convenient to use PayPal as your shiplabel provider. Plus PayPal also allows you to ship using UPS if necessary.
There you have it. Buying postage on PayPal and creating a PayPal shipping label without an invoice are both very easy tasks. But definitely compare the rates between services before making a decision. Good luck!
NERD NOTE: PayPal is one of the few companies in history to IPO twice. In 2002, PayPal stock went public on the NASDAQ. A few months after their IPO, eBay bought PayPal for $1.5 billion dollars. The deal resulted in a merging of both eBay and PayPal stock. Then thirteen years later in 2015, eBay spun off PayPal into a separate company again. This resulted in the second PayPal IPO.
- How To Put eBay Listings On Hold While You’re On Vacation
- Apple’s Shipping Strategy = Little Things in Small Packages
- Ultimate Mail Fail: How NOT to Ship an HDTV
- So, I bought some bubble wrap from Amazon
Works perfectly. One must click the second tab, for Quick Label.
did it work for you? I got through the shipping pop up and it wouldn’t go anywhere… there were no buttons to complete the process 🙁
Really frustrated that PayPal took off the link to do this. I tried clicking your link and it sent me to a HOPEFUL part of PP that let me do it… HOWEVER.. its just a sheet to fill out the shipping information and the button to complete the action is COVERED up under the bottom…I tried Tab’ing through to see if I could get to the bottom and it just sat there… VERY unsuccessful… 🙁
YEESSSSSS!!! Thank you!
lauren alford design
this was really helpful – thank you!
Yes! Use Paypal for printing a label and pay for shipping, Dymo site and software is unable to print and pay for a shipping label.
exactly what i was seaching for! thanks!
worked like a charm! thank you!