Here’s a fun toy challenge for parents. The next time you are bored to death while playing with Thomas The Train toys with your kids, try building a stunt track. Watch these videos by 5MadMovieMakers for inspiration to see some insane Thomas The Train stunts that they were able to execute.
If you have kids, then you are probably all too familiar with the animated British kids TV show called Thomas And Friends. The show is popular around the world and there are tons of Thomas The Tank Engine related products for sale including books, DVDs and of course train toys.
So the next time you are recruited to play with Thomas The Train toys with your kids, try building some stunt tracks instead of. It’s a lot more fun to execute flips, jumps and tricks than just steaming around and around in circles.
Thomas The Train Stunts: Video Highlights
Honestly this Thomas The Train Stunts video is full of so many great moments that it’s hard to just pick a few. But here are some highlights to look for while you watch:
- Skateboard-style rail slide (0:10)
- Jump, flip combo with a perfect re-entry on to the track (0:16)
- Twist jump (0:25)
- Wall breaker (0:37)
- Loop! (1:14)
- Evel Knievel-style jump over 14 other Thomas The Train toys (1:18)
- Jump with a double-twist (1:20)
Thomas The Train Toys: Racing Stunts
If that first video wasn’t impressive enough, here’s another video with more stunts and a race between a couple of Thomas The Train toys.
- Off track flip and multi-twist before a perfect re-entry to an adjacent track (0:14)
- Crash and passenger catch (0:34)
- Wild multi-spin with a perfect re-engagement on the track (0:44)
- Magnetically assisted flip (0:52)
- Perfect stop at the end of the tracks (1:00)
Insane Thomas The Train Stunts: Move over Evel Knievel. There’s a cute little blue train ready to challenge your legacy.
#Toys #Stunts #ThomasTheTrain #NextLevel #Dads #Trains #ToyStunts #TrainLife #NextLevelDads”]