Hello my name is Giacinta Pace, Gia for short and I love MethodShop with all my heart. I have been a MethodShop.com reader for about 4 years and have contributed tons of articles including Getting A Tattoo on Your Lunch Break and From Tears to Lesbian Sex Games – How I Lost My L.A.R.P. Virginity in Connecticut [pics]. It is easy to get emotional about something you love so much. That is why instead of writing a proper article about MethodShop’s 15th Anniversary, I am doing a more light hearted David Letterman style Top 10 List…or in this case Top 15 List. Enjoy.
- Creator and fearless leader Jon Accarrino is awesome and everything he does is brilliant! Why he should be called Jon “King Midas” Accarrino because everything he touches… (Sappy I know, but I mean it, he has given me opportunities to write great stuff more than anyone else has and he believes in me. Thanks Jon for a great time over the past year with a great website!)
- Don’t you know yellow is the new black and MethodShop’s logo is both black and yellow, black and yellow, black and yellow!
- Where else can you find interviews with Sen Dog (From Cypress Hill), Murray Gold (Doctor Who musical composer) and Sunset Thomas (Adult Film Star) all in the same place?
- Cats are considered acceptable models for gadget reviews.
- The MethodShop Game Arcade!
- Oh gosh, I started this list from the bottom and am getting too lazy to finish it. Five more left to go!
- The person who is their VOICE OF BRAND on Facebook is a rare talent. Yup it’s me, but I am tired of pretending I’m not special! I am “WINNING” a la Charlie Sheen!!! I am #winning dammit!
- Two Words…”Sad Keanu.”
- MethodShop takes on important topics others won’t talk about, like… Monster Titten: Breasts That Break Stuff [SFW]
- I would rather “punch it” than “search it” because when you “punch it” you get a special surprise!
- MethodShop tells me things I need to know that I didn’t know I needed to know until I knew it.
- Tutorials galore! Hey, technology can get complicated… MethodShop is the instruction manual when there is none. I mean who else is helping us explain Twitter to our grandparents???
- Jeff Swenson‘s comics always give me a laugh when I am down in the dump and because I am an 80’s lovin’ girl this is my favorite!
- MethodShop has the best fan base around and their most active fans are highlighted every few weeks in the Superfan section. I must admit, I am VERY jealous that I am not eligible for this prestigious honor…maybe we can bend the rules a little just this once, hmmmm? I want to be a Superfan! What does Walt Ribeiro have that I haven’t got?
- Where else can you find a wordsmith like Jon Accarrino who comes up with eye-catching and clickable article titles like “From Tears to Lesbian Sex Games – How I Lost My L.A.R.P.Virginity in Connecticut [pics]”?
Happy 15th Birthday MethodShop!!!