One of the least favorite jobs for all newborn parents is the dreaded late-night diaper change. Here’s a way to cheer up your partner. Surprise them with one of these funny diaper messages. You can either use a Sharpie pen to write on the outside of the clean diaper or use a Post-It note. These funny midnight messages are sure to make your partner smile the next time it’s their turn to change your baby.
Funny Diaper Messages
- Are you looking at my butt?
- Beware Sprinkler!
- Caution: Open at your own risk!
- Code Brown!
- Cute but stinky
- Do not test with your finger.
- Do you smell something?
- Don’t open until Christmas.
- Enjoy me, I’ll grow up fast!
- Fart Man / Fart Woman
- Forget the wipes. Go turn on the shower.
- Go get a spatula. I’ll wait.
- Good Luck!
- Great sleep! How ’bout you?
- Guess who made you a present?
- Hazardous Waste. Mask Required.
- Hey mommy, I’m full again!
- Here we are again!
- HINT: It’s Poop!
- Hold your breath for this one.
- I ❤️ you!
- I pooped!
- I think I went #3
- I’m a stinker.
- Is it supposed to be that color?
- Isn’t this fun?!
- It’s Dad’s turn!
- Just wait till I start eating solids.
- Keep calm and change this diaper.
- Mommy’s turn!
- Mud Butt
- Only 4,000 more before I’m potty trained.
- Oops, I did it again.
- Open at your own risk!
- Overload In Progress
- Poo Alert!
- Poo Happens
- Poop loading ⌛
- Poop! There it is!
- Roses are red. Violets are Blue. Will this have Pee, or will this have Poo?
- Scratch & Sniff
- Sleep is for the weak.
- So many diapers, so little time.
- Someday I shall sleep through the night.
- Smile! It’s 2 AM!
- Surprise inside!
- This ain’t going to change itself.
- This end up ⬆️
- This poo shall pass.
- Uh Oh!
- Warning: Contents under pressure.
- What goes in, must come out.
- What the hell do you feed me?
- You can do this!
- You’re #1, but this is a #2!
- 3 AM party in my crib. Be there.
- 3-2-1… Diaper Explosion!
Clever Baby Shower Idea: Funny Diaper Messages And Notes Of Encouragement For The Parents
If you’re planning a baby shower, then these late-night diaper messages can also make great decorations or even a fun activity. Just arrange a stack of note cards, decorative tape, markers, and clean diapers on a table like this. Then invite the party guests to write some funny diaper messages or their best wishes on the cards for the parents. They can also write directly on toe diapers if you want too.
Then make a nice sign next to the stack of diapers with this clever poem called the “Words for the Wee Hours”:
A word of encouragement, a chuckle or two.
Give the new mom and dad, a note just from you.
Pick up a diaper and write on the booty,
Something to take, their mind off the doody.
Every time that the parents use one of the signed diapers, they get to read the note and smile. After all, we all can use some words of encouragement and a good laugh, especially while working the late-night diaper shift. I can remember more than a few times when I was completely exhausted and had to deal with a messy diaper explosion.
More Funny Diaper Messages?
Can you think of any more funny diaper messages? If you have a good one that we should add to this article, then please share it in the comments. Thanks for reading and good luck!
- FamilyTime: How A Parental Control App Can Keep Your Kids Safe Online
- Hilarious Hide And Seek Fails That Will Make Parents Laugh
- Vibrating Harry Potter Broomstick Has Parents In An Uproar
- Cowboys & Aliens: Awesome Birthday Party Idea For Kids