For those of you who don’t want to manually count down the days to Christmas, there’s an app for that. How many days left until Christmas? Well, let me open one of my Christmas Countdown apps and find out.
Christmas Countdown Apps
There are some really ingenious Christmas Countdown apps out there, so let’s take a look at a couple of them. You can download these Christmas apps for your iPhone, iPad or Android devices.
- Christmas Badge Countdown is a simple countdown app. Nothing frilly about it, it counts down to Christmas. you can clear the badge and start the countdown.
- Countdown To Xmas is a bit more graphical. You see Santa waiting for the day, but if you don’t want to wait, just keep advancing the clock and see what happens when it is Christmas day!
- Days Left is an Android application that counts the days. It will cost you .99 cents, though.
- Christmas Clock is a little more than a Christmas Countdown app. It also tracks Santa’s whereabouts and plays songs.
- Christmas Pet Countdown lets you see a cute puppy, cat or guinea pig count down the holidays.
- Santa Tracker: This Christmas Countdown Android app counts down the days to Christmas and also tracks where Santa is currently located. You can also write and receive letters from the jolly man himself. This is a Free app.
- Sleeps To Christmas: Not only is this a great Christmas Countdown app, but it’s also an advent calendar, sends emails to Santa and more! This is available for iPhone and iPad.
- Santa in the City 3D Christmas adventure is a game you can play. Navigate through the city picking up letters so you can get the presents to the right boys and girls. This is a great application for iPhone and iPad.