One of the most important parts of any modern marketing strategy is content marketing. Creating relevant content for your target audiences helps boost engagement and better qualify a sales lead. But who creates that content? And what tools should they use? This infographic outlines the various elements of a “content marketing engine“. Engine elements include the creation of the engine, resources, process and finally how everything works together to help drive results.
Content Marketing Engine: 10 Elements
- Executive Buy-In
- Strategic Content
- A Content Hub
- Content Creators
- Designers & Content “Technicians”
- Social Media, Advertising, SEO & Marketing Automation Collection
- Workflows, Asset Management & Collaboration Tool
- Editorial Calendar
- Voice & Brand Guidelines
Does your company have a content marketing strategy? Is a content market engine part of that strategy? More importantly, what elements are successful parts of your strategy? Please leave a comment below or tweet us @methodshop.
- How Successful Teams Use Project Management Software
- Meeting Decision Tree: Should We Even Have This Meeting?
- Essential Marketing Workflows That Will Impress Your Boss
- Infographic: Digital Marketing Roles Cheat Sheet