Sadly, 70% of all organizations experience at least one project failure each year. Why? Bad project management, support, and planning. As a result, about $109 million is wasted for every 1 billion invested. But once you identify the symptoms, it’s a lot easier to cure a sick project.
The Cure For Project Failure
This infographic, The Cure For Project Failure, provides some helpful tips on how to properly plan your project before it starts and what to watch out for during the life of the project. Are all 4 of these cures part of your project pre-planning process?
- Recruit Active Project Sponsors
- Align Project Goals With Business Objectives
- Break Large Projects Into Smaller Related Projects
- Invest In Project Managers
- How Successful Teams Use Project Management Software
- How Project Management Has Changed From the 1950s to Today
- Productivity Tips to Help You Focus And Stay Motivated
- Essential Marketing Workflows That Will Impress Your Boss
I’m gettin’ bloggy with it.