Table of Contents[Hide][Show]
“The Insider” might be spending a little too much time inside the liquor store. During a wild night out, Pat O’Brien, host of the celebrity gossip news show, The Insider, decided to leave a string of drunken voicemails for a woman that he wanted to join him and his girlfriend for a threesome. That woman is now sharing these dirty Pat O’Brien voicemails on the Internet showing off O’Brien’s sexed-up wild behavior.
The Pat O’Brien Tapes Force Him To Check Himself Into Rehab
If you haven’t heard the Pat O’Brien voicemails yet, then please take a listen (Warning: R-rated adult content). In the voicemails, he pleads with another woman to have a wild threesome with him and his girlfriend Betsy. To help convince her that it is a good idea, O’Brien describes in detail the sexual acts they could try and also suggests that they use cocaine and hire hookers. And just in case the other woman was wondering what she should do with her kids, O’Brien repeatedly suggests that the kids should watch.
Once O’Brien found out that the voicemails were going public, he knew that he had to accept his problem and take immediate action. March 20, 2005, O’Brien issued this puzzling statement to the Associated Press and checked himself into rehab:
“I have had a problem with alcohol. I have decided to take action by checking myself into an intensive recovery program. Overcoming this problem is a top priority in my life, and I am excited to return to work as soon as I am able.”Pat O’Brien
Everyone was wondering what prompted the statement until a couple of days later when the dirty Pat O’Brien voicemail messages were leaked all over the Internet.
Howard Stern Uses Pat O’Brien Voicemails To Call Phone Sex Line
The Howard Stern Show is having a lot of fun with these Pat O’Brien tapes. The popular radio show isn’t just playing them, they are using them to make prank phone calls. Howard Stern even called a phone sex line using clips from the Pat O’Brien tapes. At first, the sex worker on the phone really seemed to like Pat, but after his repeated mentions of cocaine, she hung up. It’s really funny. Take a listen.
Yes, This Really Is Pat O’Brien
If you’re wondering if this is really Pat O’Brien, it is. It’s clearly his distinctive voice on the recordings. Also, his PR people aren’t denying that it’s his voice on these Pat O’Brien tapes.
Pat O’Brien Voicemail Transcript
In case you’d rather not listen to recordings, here’s a full transcript of the dirty Pat O’Brien voicemails. Over the course of two hours, O’Brien left four different voicemails pleading for a woman to have a threesome with him and his girlfriend Betsy. O’Brien also wanted to hire hookers, do cocaine and have their kids watch.
- Voicemail – Sunday, 7:09 PM: You’re so f***in’ hot. And, I want to eat you. And I want you to s*** my c***. I want to f**k you. And I want my girlfriend to eat you. You’re so f***in’ hot. You’re f***in’ hot. Let’s do it. You’re so f***in’ hot. Please leave me a voicemail. Go in the bathroom and leave me a voicemail. Bye.
- Voicemail – Sunday, 7:48 PM: I’m so f***ing into you. But Betty’s so jealous. But let’s f***ing have sex and I want to lick your p*ssy and s*ck your t*ts. But you have to be into Betsy. I told Betsy that you’re into her. And if you get this message, just look at me and say “Yes.” But I want to f**king lick your p*ssy and make you c*m so much. And get crazy. I don’t know why I’m like this, but I want you badly. I know you want me. But you have to be with Betsy too. So, when you get this message, and you agree with me, say “Yes.”
- Voicemail – Sunday, 7:51 PM: You’re so f**king hot. Look, if you agree with anything I’ve said, then say “yes” or wink. I want to f**king go crazy with you. Drive you nuts.
- Voicemail – Sunday, 8:34 PM: Hey, it’s me. I’m so f**king into you. And you have to pay attention to Betsy, but let’s have fun. I want to f**king eat you, and f**k you and suck your t*ts and watch you eat Betsy and lick your a**. I’m so f**king into you, it’s incredible. Um, check this message and then just say to me, “Yes.” The kids can watch us. Let’s just f**king have fun. I’m so f**king into you. You’re so f**king hot. I don’t do this for a living, this is like new to me. But I want to f**king make you crazy. Bye.
- Voicemail – Sunday, 9:04 PM: Hey it’s me. Um, you’re so f**king hot. Um, Betsy’s like all of a sudden not into it but, the three of us should get together. I want to f**king suck your pu**y. Talk dirty to you. Watch you and Betsy eat each other. Suck my c**k. Beat off into your face (laugh). Eat another woman out. Hire a hooker. Let’s get crazy. Get some coke. So if you get this message, and you agree with this, just look at me and say “Yes.” God, you’re so f**king hot. I don’t know what’s wrong with me. I don’t do this. But I f**king want to just make you f**king crazy. Make you f**king crazy. I have to convince Betsy that you’re into her. I want to watch you guys make out. So when you get this message, if you agree with me… I don’t know why my phone doesn’t take messages by the way. We can have any of these f**king hookers too. Let’s just f**king have sex, fun, drugs, f**k, eat… go crazy. Bye. If you agree with me, look at me and wink or say “Yes” or something. And the kids can watch. That’s sexy, actually.
Lessons We Can Learn From The Pat O’Brien Voicemails
After carefully listening to these Pat O’Brien voicemail messages and researching this story, we’ve created a list of life lessons that everyone can learn from Pat O’Brien’s situation.
- Lesson #1: If you write an email while intoxicated, especially a work email, sober up before hitting the send button. Before leaving Access Hollywood in summer 2004, O’Brien sent out a drunken email critiquing all of his co-hosts including Nancy O’Dell. The email was promptly followed by a public apology and an admission of a drinking problem.
- Lesson #2: If you are “horny” and doing illegal drugs, don’t call everyone in your address book and tell them about it. Especially if you are a celebrity! After leaving Access Hollywood, O’Brien got his own entertainment gossip show called The Insider. At first, it looked like O’Brien got his drinking under control. However, he decided to get drunk, do a few lines of cocaine, and leave a string of dirty voicemail messages all over the place. So apparently not.
- Lesson #3: Never leave voicemail evidence that can be recorded and leaked all over the Internet. He could have just had a wild night out and ended it there. But since these dirty Pat O’Brien voicemails exist, the Internet will never forget.
Where To Download These Dirty Pat O’Brien Voicemails
If you would like to hear the Pat O’Brien tapes, then you can download them here from Screenhead (Warning: R-rated adult content).
NERD NOTE: After the Pat O’Brien Scandal of 2005, O’Brien entered rehab and returned to his show The Insider shortly after. Then three years later, in February 2008, O’Brien reentered rehab. Donny Osmond and Lara Spencer helped fill in on The Insider during his absence. But after Osmond turned down a permanent hosting role, O’Brien was brought back to the show in March 2008 in a lesser role. However, just a few months later, on September 18, 2008, O’Brien was permanently fired from The Insider after he wrote a disturbing e-mail insulting Lara Spencer.