It’s really annoying, but occasionally an iPod, iPad, or iPhone may freeze. Usually, a specific app is to blame. Or perhaps you have 100 apps all open at the same time. A frozen iPod, iPad, or iPhone can happen for a number of reasons and does not necessarily indicate a serious problem. Unless of course it’s frozen because you dropped it in the toilet and it’s waterlogged. Sometimes your Apple gadgets just need a restart much like the way your computer needs a reset once in a while.
Restarting an iPod, iPad or iPhone is a simple procedure that will not erase any of your music, videos, apps, data files, or customized preferences.
- 90 Funny Halloween Jokes For Kids
- Incredible Halloween Light Show Set To Metallica’s Enter Sandman
- Usual Suspects Quotes: Top 15 Usual Suspects Movie Quotes
- This Epic 8-Foot Giant Sea Scorpion Is A Wonder Of Marine Biology
- The Story Behind The “I Kiss You” Home Page And How It Made Mahir Cagri The World’s First Internet Celebrity