It’s really annoying, but occasionally an iPod, iPad, or iPhone may freeze. Usually, a specific app is to blame. Or perhaps you have 100 apps all open at the same time. A frozen iPod, iPad, or iPhone can happen for a number of reasons and does not necessarily indicate a serious problem. Unless of course it’s frozen because you dropped it in the toilet and it’s waterlogged. Sometimes your Apple gadgets just need a restart much like the way your computer needs a reset once in a while.
Restarting an iPod, iPad or iPhone is a simple procedure that will not erase any of your music, videos, apps, data files, or customized preferences.
- The 10 Most Expensive Stan Lee Collectibles On eBay
- The 15 Best Live Streaming New York City Webcams
- Sleepless Elite Test: Are You A Short Sleeper Or Just Sleep-Deprived?
- The 11 Best Tony Montana Quotes From The Movie Scarface
- How A Credit Card Scam Works: Unraveling The 5 Stages Of This Confidence Trick