It’s really annoying, but occasionally an iPod, iPad, or iPhone may freeze. Usually, a specific app is to blame. Or perhaps you have 100 apps all open at the same time. A frozen iPod, iPad, or iPhone can happen for a number of reasons and does not necessarily indicate a serious problem. Unless of course it’s frozen because you dropped it in the toilet and it’s waterlogged. Sometimes your Apple gadgets just need a restart much like the way your computer needs a reset once in a while.
Restarting an iPod, iPad or iPhone is a simple procedure that will not erase any of your music, videos, apps, data files, or customized preferences.
- Jimmy Fallon Asked Twitter To Ruin A Movie With One Word – Here Are The 36 Funniest Responses
- Where Did The Easter Bunny Come From And Why Is It Connected To The Resurrection Of Jesus Christ?
- Eero Troubleshooting Issues Solved: Why Won’t My Eero Router Connect To My Older Devices?
- How To Retract A Bid On eBay
- Howard Stern For Governor? A Look Back At The Shock Jock’s 1994 Run For Governor Of New York State