It’s really annoying, but occasionally an iPod, iPad, or iPhone may freeze. Usually, a specific app is to blame. Or perhaps you have 100 apps all open at the same time. A frozen iPod, iPad, or iPhone can happen for a number of reasons and does not necessarily indicate a serious problem. Unless of course it’s frozen because you dropped it in the toilet and it’s waterlogged. Sometimes your Apple gadgets just need a restart much like the way your computer needs a reset once in a while.
Restarting an iPod, iPad or iPhone is a simple procedure that will not erase any of your music, videos, apps, data files, or customized preferences.
- 5 Cute And Sexy Girl Scout Costumes
- The 18 Best Fight Club Quotes To Help Remind You That You Are Not A Beautiful Or Unique Snowflake
- The 6 Most Stunning And Jaw-Dropping Bond Girls
- “You Talking To Me?” – The 10 Most Famous Taxi Driver Quotes
- NFTs Explained For Business: 6 Examples Of How Brands Are Successfully Selling NFTs