It’s really annoying, but occasionally an iPod, iPad, or iPhone may freeze. Usually, a specific app is to blame. Or perhaps you have 100 apps all open at the same time. A frozen iPod, iPad, or iPhone can happen for a number of reasons and does not necessarily indicate a serious problem. Unless of course it’s frozen because you dropped it in the toilet and it’s waterlogged. Sometimes your Apple gadgets just need a restart much like the way your computer needs a reset once in a while.
Restarting an iPod, iPad or iPhone is a simple procedure that will not erase any of your music, videos, apps, data files, or customized preferences.
- The Racist Origins Of Jingle Bells And How A Deadbeat Dad Plagiarized The Most Famous Christmas Song Of All Time
- What was the first song played in space? Do you know?
- Everything You Need To Know About Adding A Sonos Record Player Setup To Your Sonos Speaker System
- This Stunning Solar Powered Bird Feeder Will Elevate The Charm And Appeal Of Any Garden
- The Early History Of Electric Cars (And Ideas For Their Future)