It’s really annoying, but occasionally an iPod, iPad, or iPhone may freeze. Usually, a specific app is to blame. Or perhaps you have 100 apps all open at the same time. A frozen iPod, iPad, or iPhone can happen for a number of reasons and does not necessarily indicate a serious problem. Unless of course it’s frozen because you dropped it in the toilet and it’s waterlogged. Sometimes your Apple gadgets just need a restart much like the way your computer needs a reset once in a while.
Restarting an iPod, iPad or iPhone is a simple procedure that will not erase any of your music, videos, apps, data files, or customized preferences.
- 8 Essential Tips For Anyone Selling A Luxury Home
- 30 Employee Farewell Message Examples To Help You Properly Say Goodbye To A Coworker
- What Does DNA Stand For (Do You Know The Answer)?
- Shocking Crane Accident Plunges Both Crane And Its Operator Into River
- 19 Fun Things To Do In Salt Lake City For Both Adults & Families