It’s really annoying, but occasionally an iPod, iPad, or iPhone may freeze. Usually, a specific app is to blame. Or perhaps you have 100 apps all open at the same time. A frozen iPod, iPad, or iPhone can happen for a number of reasons and does not necessarily indicate a serious problem. Unless of course it’s frozen because you dropped it in the toilet and it’s waterlogged. Sometimes your Apple gadgets just need a restart much like the way your computer needs a reset once in a while.
Restarting an iPod, iPad or iPhone is a simple procedure that will not erase any of your music, videos, apps, data files, or customized preferences.
- David Blaine Trivia: 20 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About The Popular Magician
- 10 Powerful Platoon Quotes That Will Shake Your Reality
- Pokémon vs Godzilla Is A Stop Motion Masterpiece – Here’s Our Interview With Its Creator, Charlie Rose
- 36 Best Running Man Quotes From The 1987 Arnold Schwarzenegger Film
- Insane Thomas The Train Stunts That Both Kids And Parents Will Enjoy