Amazon’s Alexa knows a lot of information. But did you know she can also be a comedienne? Just in time for your turkey dinner, here’s a list of funny things to ask Alexa about Thanksgiving that includes, jokes, questions, and more.
Try these commands yourself or give them to the kids and let your Amazon Echo, Amazon Echo Dot, and other Alexa devices do the babysitting. That will give you extra time to focus on cooking the turkey and the rest of Thanksgiving dinner.
Funny Things To Ask Alexa About Thanksgiving
- “Alexa, tell me a Thanksgiving joke.” Alexa knows thousands of jokes. Ask this command and Alexa will give you a random Thanksgiving joke. We also have a list of dozens of Thanksgiving jokes here.
- “Alexa, what did the corn say to the butter?” See you on the other sides.
- “Alexa, give me a Thanksgiving limerick.”
- “Alexa, what are you thankful for?”
- “Alexa, what is Thanksgiving?”
- “Alexa, tell me a turkey joke.” Alexa knows lots of funny Turkey jokes.
- “Alexa, what is forcemeat?” Yum?
Do you know some more fun things or Thanksgiving questions to ask Alexa? Please tell us in the comments.
Leave a Reply