This bottle of “Apple shampoo” was spotted in a Beijing salon earlier this week. As a blog that frequently posts about Apple products, MethodShop.com was obviously curious and immediately had a million questions…
- Is Apple looking to expand into other product industries?
- Are Beijing resident’s being forced to choose between iShampo (sic) and Tony & Gay?
- Is Tony & Gay a secret Tim Cook pet project?
- Does anyone in China know how to spell “shampoo”?
In all seriousness, we’re sure this is just a bottle of shampoo that a clever entrepreneur decided to slap an Apple logo on. But it’s still fun to speculate.
— Dan Nguyen (@dancow) October 19, 2012
- Apple to Add Two China Stores as Cook Implements Growth Plan – Bloomberg (bloomberg.com)
- I found the Apple Maps car! [pic] (methodshop.com)
- FAIL: American Express Accidentally Uses iPhone 1G in New Ad Campaign [pic] (methodshop.com)