Here’s a video clip of the classic Saturday Night Live sketch where Mark Wahlberg (Andy Samberg) talks to Christmas animals. In the “Mark Wahlberg Talks To Christmas Animals” sketch, Wahlberg talks to a sheep, partridge, snowman, and Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer. He asks the animals what they think about his movies, before telling them to “say hi to your mother for me.”
Mark Wahlberg Talks To Christmas Animals – Transcript
- Don Pardo (Announcer): And now mark warmer talks to Christmas animals.
- Mark Wahlberg: Hey, I’m Mark Wahlberg. You guys know me. It’s the holiday season. Let’s go talk to some Christmas animals.
- Mark Wahlberg: Hey, sheep. How’s it going? I like your fur. You’re are the first Christmas, right? Let me ask you something. Do you guys know it’s going to be a big thing? Okay, well, it’s great to meet you. Say hi to your mother for me. Okay.
- Mark Wahlberg: Now I’m going to talk to a partridge. Hey, Partridge. How’s it hanging? Where’s your pear tree? Oh, there it is. So, you were in that song, The Twelve Days of Christmas. I was in The Happening. Did you see that movie? Okay, talk to you later, partridge.
- Mark Wahlberg: Now I’m gonna talk to a snowman. Hey, snowman. It’s nice to see you. How’d you get in here with all these animals? You’re not an animal. You’re a man. I like your stick hands. I have real hands. But we can still hang out. Just let me know, okay? Say hi to your mother for me.
- Mark Wahlberg: Now I’m going to talk to Rudolph. Hey, Rudolph. Long time no see. I’ve been thinking about making an Entourage movie. Do you like that idea? Hey, Rudolph, next time you talk to Santa, tell him I want an Amazon Kindle, okay? Do you hear me, Rudolph? Amazon Kindle. Say hi to your mother for me, okay?
- Don Pardo: This has been mark Wahlberg Talks to Christmas Animals.
Mark Wahlberg’s Reaction
So what did Mark Wahlberg think about Andy Samberg‘s imitation of him? Was he angry? Actually, Mark was a great sport about the whole thing. He even came on a later episode of SNL and did a skit with Andy poking fun at himself.