Hello, my name is Giacinta Pace, Gia for short and I love MethodShop with all my heart. I have been a MethodShop.com reader for about 4 years and have contributed tons of articles including Getting A Tattoo on Your Lunch Break and From Tears to Lesbian Sex Games – How I Lost My L.A.R.P. Virginity. It is easy to get emotional about something you love so much. That is why instead of writing a proper article about MethodShop’s 15th Anniversary, I am doing a more light-hearted David Letterman style Top 10 List. Or, in this case, Top 15 List. Enjoy.
- The MethodShop format is awesome and everything the site does is brilliant! I mean it. MethodShop has given me opportunities to write great stuff more than any other outlet. Thanks, MethodShop for a great time!
- Don’t you know yellow is the new black and MethodShop’s logo is both black and yellow, black and yellow, black and yellow!
- Where else can you find interviews with Sen Dog (From Cypress Hill), Murray Gold (Doctor Who musical composer), and Sunset Thomas (Adult Film Star) all in the same place?
- Cats are considered acceptable models for gadget reviews.
- The MethodShop Game Arcade!
- Oh gosh, I started this list from the bottom and am getting too lazy to finish it. 9 more left to go!
- The person who is their VOICE OF BRAND on Facebook is a rare talent. Yup, it’s me, but I am tired of pretending I’m not special! I am “WINNING” a la Charlie Sheen!!! I am #winning dammit!
- Two Words…”Sad Keanu.”
- MethodShop takes on important topics others won’t talk about, like Monster Titten: Breasts That Break Stuff.
- MethodShop tells me things I need to know that I didn’t know I needed to know until I knew it.
- MethodShop has Tutorials galore! Hey, technology can get complicated. MethodShop is the instruction manual when there is none. I mean who else is helping us explain Twitter to our grandparents???
- Jeff Swenson‘s MethodShop comics always give me a laugh when I am down in the dump and because I am an 80’s lovin’ girl.
- MethodShop has the best fan base around and their most active fans are highlighted every few weeks in the Superfan section. I must admit, I am VERY jealous that I am not eligible for this prestigious honor…maybe we can bend the rules a little just this once, hmm? I want to be a Superfan! What does Walt Ribeiro have that I haven’t got?
- Where else can you find eye-catching and clickable article titles like “From Tears to Lesbian Sex Games – How I Lost My L.A.R.P. Virginity”?
- MethodShop is so cool that the site was featured in the New York Times.
Happy 15th Birthday MethodShop!!!