Are you living a “minted” luxury lifestyle? If so, then you might like the items on this list. For this month’s Minted MethodShop collection, we compiled the most expensive items on Amazon.
Note: Prices are subject to change. Some items may contain affiliate links.
Patek Philippe Nautilus 40mm Platinum 40th Anniversary Watch 5711-1P ($300,000)
Yikes! That’s not a typo. This luxury watch actually costs as much as a house and is #1 on this list of the most expensive items on Amazon this month. To celebrate the 40th anniversary of the launch of the iconic Nautilus line of high-end watches, luxury Swiss watch manufacturer, Patek Philippe, created this extravagant model in Platinum.
The 40mm watch case is crafted in 950 Platinum, sapphire crystal back, screw-down crown, signature blue gradated design featuring date display and the hour markers are spectacular baguette-cut diamonds.
Mark Broumand 14.53ct Round Brilliant Cut Diamond Engagement Ring ($183,972)
If carat size is high on her list, then look no further than this round brilliant cut diamond engagement ring. At the top of the split shank, the platinum setting is an enormous round brilliant cut diamond is AGS certified H-I1. It is very white and incredibly brilliant. This fourteen-carat diamond has major finger coverage and sparkle. The basket of the ring features diamonds set down the prongs and on the support bar. Satisfy her thirst for diamonds for a lifetime with this jaw-dropping round brilliant cut diamond ring.
Good news if you’re in a rush to get engaged. This ring ships fast and free with Amazon Prime.
Graham The Moon Mens Flying-Tourbillon Moon-Retrograde 8 Piece Limited Edition Watch ($160,795)
Although not as much as a household name as Rolex, Graham watches are beautifully made timepieces.
Patek Philippe Nautilus 40MM Rose Gold Men’s Watch 5980/1R-001 ($119,999)
This Patek Philippe Nautilus Chronograph rose gold watch isn’t as expensive as their Platinum watch, but it’s still incredibly pricy. But of course, all Patek Philippe watches are.
- 18kt rose gold case (40.50 mm diameter) with a transparent case back and screw-down crown
- 18kt rose gold Nautilus bracelet with fold-over clasp
- Black gradient dial with luminescent rose gold hands and hour markers and a date indication at 3 o’clock
- Chronograph with 60-minute and 12- hours mono counter at 6 o’clock and a sweep chronograph seconds hand
- 35 jewel Caliber CH28-520 C self-winding movement with 45-55 hour power reserve and hallmarked with the Geneva seal
- Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal cover
- Water-resistant to 120 meters
Mark Broumand 4.48ct Emerald Cut Diamond Engagement Ring ($100,045)
This spectacular emerald cut diamond engagement ring is truly sensational. It all starts with the enchanting 3.74ct emerald cut center diamond. It is GIA certified at F-VVS2. It is exceptionally white, practically flawless and cut to perfection. This diamond is really one in a million. It is accented perfectly by step cut trapezoids flanked on its sides in a bezel setting and follows by a special cut bullet-shaped diamond on each side as well. This platinum masterpiece is extraordinary from every angle. Sure to be cherished for generations to come.
Rolex Oyster Perpetual Cosmograph Daytona Ice Blue Dial Automatic Men’s Chronograph Watch 116506 ($64,999)
Platinum case with a platinum oyster bracelet. Bi-directional rotating bezel. Ice blue dial with silver-tone hands and diamonds hour markers. Dial Type: Analog. Luminescent hands. Chronograph – three sub-dials displaying: small seconds, 30 minutes, and 12 hours. Rolex calibre 4130 automatic movements with a 72-hour power reserve. Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal. Screw down crown. Solid case back. Case size: 40 mm. Round case shape. Water-resistant at 100 meters / 330 feet. Functions: chronograph, hour, minute, second. Luxury watch style. Watch label: Swiss Made.
Rolex Cosmograph Daytona Ice Blue Dial Platinum Men’s Watch 116506IBLSO ($59,748)
Platinum case with a platinum Rolex oyster bracelet. Fixed chestnut brown monobloc cerachrom bezel. Ice blue dial with luminous silver-tone hands and index hour markers. Minute markers around the outer rim. Dial Type: Analog. Luminescent hands and markers. Chronograph – three sub-dials displaying: 60 seconds, 30 minutes and 12 hours. Rolex calibre 4130 automatic movement with a 72-hour power reserve. Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal. Screw down crown. Solid case back. Case size: 40 mm. Round case shape. Oysterlock clasp. Water-resistant at 100 meters / 330 feet. Functions: chronograph, hour, minute, second, chronometer. Luxury watch style. Watch label: Swiss Made.
Rolex Sky Dweller Sundust Dial 18kt Everose Gold Men’s Watch 326935 ($39,627)
The Rolex Sky Dweller Sundust Dial 18kt Everose Gold Men’s Watch is a very impressive luxury Swiss-made watch if you love rose gold.
- 18kt everose gold case with an 18kt everose gold bracelet
- Bi-directional rotating bezel
- Sundust dial with luminous hands and Roman numeral hour markers. Minute markers around the outer rim. GMT sub-dial.
- Date display at the 3 o’clock position.
- Automatic movement.
- Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal. Screw down crown.
- Folding oysterlock clasp.
- Water-resistant at 100 meters / 330 feet
Rolex Men’s Submariner Automatic Blue Dial Oyster 18k Solid Gold ($27,876)
This Rolex watch is called a “Submariner” but make no mistake, it’s not a submarine. It’s water-resistant but you shouldn’t expect to take it underwater if you really care about it. Overall, it’s a stunning looking watch. The contrast between the bright gold and blue dial is sure to draw attention and attract lots of comments.
Carl F. Bucherer Patravi TravelTech GMT Chronograph Men’s Rose Gold Automatic Chronometer Swiss Made Watch ($24,500)
The cheapest item on our list of the most expensive items on Amazon is a $24,000 watch with a leather strap. But before you turn your nose up at this watch, Carl F. Bucherer has been making Swiss-made luxury watches since 1888 and they have many celebrity fans including Keanu Reeves.
- Brushed and polished 18K rose gold case (46 mm in diameter, 15 mm thick)
- Screw-in case-back engraved with the 24 world time zone cities
- Black dial with silver-rimmed sub-dials
- Rose gold luminescent hands and indices
- Small seconds sub-dial at the 3 o’clock position, magnified date window between the 4 and 5 o’clock positions
- Chronograph function includes a sweep seconds hand, 30 minute counter at the 9 o’clock position and 12 hour counter at the 6 o’clock position
- Push-button at the 10 o’clock position controls the rotating inner bezel with 24-hour time display. Additional 24 hour time displayed around the flange.
- Red hand indicating the 2nd and 3rd time zones
- Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating on both sides
- Screw-down crown
- Swiss automatic chronometer-certified movement. Power reserve of 42 hours
- Water-resistant to 50 meters (165 feet)
- Black calfskin leather strap with white stitching. Rose gold deployment buckle
- Model number: 00.10620.03.33.01.
Minted MethodShop Results: The Most Expensive Items on Amazon = Mostly Luxury Watches & Rings
There you have it. The most expensive items on Amazon during the month of December 2018 are mostly luxury watches. Honestly, it’s a very boring list. The most expensive items on Amazon are just a bunch of luxury men’s watches and a couple of diamond engagement rings.
If you added all 10 items to your Amazon shopping cart and checked out, your bill would be $1,081,561.
Just a word of caution to all Amazon Prime members considering buying something from this list. Be careful no one steals the mail off the porch of your mansions. That would be one very expensive porch theft.