Wallet (or purse). Keys. Phone — The 3 things you grab anytime you leave home.
We are addicted, attached and can’t go anywhere without our smartphones. Honestly, we even take them to the bathroom with us. What makes the smartphone so completely indispensable is that it handles so many of our daily tasks, from communication and commerce, to research and even navigation with apps like Google Maps.
The infographic “Smartphone Revolution” from smartvirtualphonenumber.com, has some eye-opening stats, like the number of smartphones on the planet will soon outnumber people. And good news for retailers, 33% of smartphone users disclose their presence at retail locations using a check-in app like Foursquare.
What were some of the most surprising statistics in the infographic? Please leave a comment below.
- America: A Nation Addicted To Smartphones [infographic] (methodshop.com)
- OMG Is that poop on your iPhone? [infographic] (methodshop.com)
- Gross Stats on Cell Phone Use in Restrooms [infographic] (methodshop.com)
- The Evolution of the iPhone [infographic] (methodshop.com)
- 10 Things to Look For When Buying a Smartphone (methodshop.com)
- The Global Smartphone Revolution [infographic] (methodshop.com)