Is your iPod acting funny? Has a virus or hard drive crash wiped out your entire music collection on your computer? Need some free iPod tech support and repair help?
Here are 20 free fixes and trouble shooting tutorials for common iPod and iPhone problems.
You broke your iPod. Now fix it!
- How to Copy Music Off Your iPod
- How to Use the iPod Diagnostic Mode
- “Do Not Disconnect” Mesage Won’t Go Away
- How to Erase Your iPod and Fix Most Problems
- iPod Icons: What is Your iPod Saying
- iPod LCD Screen Problems
- Skipping Music on Your iPod
- Restart a Frozen iPod
- How to Rename Your iPod
- My iPod’s Battery Won’t Charge
- My Music Disappeared
- How to Delete Duplicate Songs in Your iTunes Library
- Importing Tips for iTunes
- How to Join or Merge Tracks in iTunes
- How to Convert Audio Files in iTunes
- Put Your iPod Into Disk Mode
- iPod Won’t Mount or Update
- Using Multiple iPods on One Computer
- I Dropped My iPod in the Toilet (or any other boy of water)
- How to Assign Your iPod to Microsoft Drive Letter “i”
Good luck! If you didn’t find what you were looking for, there are more iPod Support articles available. And if all else fails, then try an Overnight iPod Repair Service.