Battle for the Galaxy is a fun multiplayer strategy game where players build bases and armies in an effort to defeat their enemies. If you’ve ever played StarCraft or Onslaught 2 Tower Defense before, then you’ll want to give Battle for the Galaxy a try. It’s a fun and free alternative that you can play right here in your desktop web browser.
NOTE: This web version of the game will NOT work on your mobile device. However, versions of Battle for the Galaxy are also available for iOS and Android smartphones: Battle For The Galaxy (Apple App Store), Battle For The Galaxy (Google Play Store).
How To Play Battle for the Galaxy
- Use your mouse and follow the in-game tutorial to understand game mechanics
- Build your base and carefully position your defenses
- Attack other bases and break through their defenses
Battle For The Galaxy Game Features
- Free to play the massively multiplayer strategy game
- Leagues and Tournaments
- Stunning 3D art, visual effects, and music
- 20+ buildings to construct and upgrade as you transform your small outpost into a mighty planetary fortress
- Recruit an army of Space Marines, Rocket Troopers, Giant Mechs, and Battle Cruisers. Each of the 8 units has unique attack abilities and multiple upgrades.
- Create Corporations with other players
- Intense battles in clan wars
- Try reloading the page, clearing browser cache
- Don’t change tabs, browser disconnects inactive tabs
- Make sure that WebGL support enabled in your web browser. This will only work if your video card supports WebGL. Players with the issue “WebGL not supported” should try the following: Open Chrome, Go to chrome://flags, Enable “Override software rendering list”
- Use the contact link in the game’s header for additional support issues.
- N The Game – Play Now Online For Free
- Yeti Sports: Penguin Toss
- Google Atari Breakout – How To Play The Google Easter Egg Version
- Onslaught 2.2 Tower Defense
Frank Wilson is a retired teacher with over 30 years of combined experience in the education, small business technology, and real estate business. He now blogs as a hobby and spends most days tinkering with old computers. Wilson is passionate about tech, enjoys fishing, and loves drinking beer.