Here’s a fun non-violent Thanksgiving game that’s fun for the whole family. Turkey Bowl is a 3D perspective web game where you celebrate the fall harvest by bowling over Thanksgiving turkeys with apples. Good luck and Happy Thanksgiving!!!
FLASH REQUIRED: This game requires Adobe Flash. It will NOT work on iOS devices, including the iPhone and iPad, or web browsers without the Adobe Flash plugin installed. You can download Adobe Flash here.
Turkey Bowl: Gameplay Tips
Want to improve your score? Here are a few hints to help you become a Turkey Bowl champion.
- Aim for the turkeys further away. They are worth more points.
- Watch your time. Each level is timed.
- After to reach your goal for the level, a sun will appear on the horizon.
- You have unlimited apples, so don’t hold back.
- Position your apple by moving your mouse, click to release.
- Avoid obstacles like trees, rocks, and buckets.
- Reach your point goal to advance levels.
NERD NOTE: Thanksgiving Day is a harvest festival. Traditionally, it is a time to give thanks for the harvest and express gratitude in general. It is a holiday celebrated primarily in Canada and the United States. While perhaps religious in origin, Thanksgiving is now primarily identified as a secular holiday.
Frank Wilson is a retired teacher with over 30 years of combined experience in the education, small business technology, and real estate business. He now blogs as a hobby and spends most days tinkering with old computers. Wilson is passionate about tech, enjoys fishing, and loves drinking beer.