Even though we live in a mostly paperless world, we still have to print office documents on a regular basis. From wireless and wired, to laser and inkjet, there are a lot of different kinds of business printers available in the market. Finding the right printer can be a tough task. To help you out, here are some of the top business printers currently available on the market.
Compared to many inkjets, the Ricoh SP-213w (£89.00) printer is less expensive but doesn’t sacrifice features or functionality. Don’t get fooled by its smaller size as this little printer is very powerful and can print up to 22 pages per minute. Apart from that, the printer offers a ‘Print&Scan’ mobile app, manual duplex, two-year pan-European warranty and support for PCL. Shop around.
- Fast 22 pages per minute output. 150-sheet paper capacity.
- Ideal for small and home offices looking for a productive print solution.
- WiFi-ready wireless connectivity.
- Effortless printing with Ricoh’s Smart Device Print&Scan mobile app
- 2-year Pan-European warranty
If you’re just looking for a fast, convenient and affordable black and white printer, then check out the Samsung Xpress monochrome printers. Their basic models M2825DW, M2020W and M2835DW are all under $100. The thing I really love about this printer is how fast and easy it is to print. You can print via WiFi, wired, your smartphone or even NFC. Another cool feature is the printer’s Eco Mode. You can manually control how much ink the printer uses to help save you money. If you need additional features like color printing, faxing and larger paper trays, then browse the other models in the Samsung Xpress printer line.
- Print right from your smartphone with the Samsung Mobile Print app.
- NFC-enabled to connect wirelessly to your mobile device
- Prints crisp black-and-white text and images at 29 pages per minute
- Reduces toner, paper, and energy use with a convenient Eco button.
- Duplex printing allows you to easily print on both sides of the paper
The Brother HL-L8360CDW ($399) is a great all-around color business printer. It prints fast and has a large capacity paper tray. And compared to similar products in the same price range, the Brother HL-L8360CDW has better print quality.
- Fast, business quality printing at up to 33ppm color/black
- Low-cost printing with Brother Genuine high-yield 6,500-page replacement toner cartridges
- Print from mobile devices over a wireless network. Flexible connectivity with Gigabit Ethernet or wireless networking and convenient printing from NFC-capable mobile devices
- 250-sheet capacity paper tray adjustable for letter or legal plus a 50-sheet capacity multi-purpose tray. Total capacity expandable to 1,300 sheets with optional trays
There was a time when color printing was quite expensive. But printers like the Ricoh SP-C250DN ($155) have helped make color printing a lot more affordable. With just a starter toner kit, you can print about 1,000 pages. One thing to note, the Ricoh SP-C250DN is large. It’s shipping weight is 64 lbs. Make sure you have a strong office desk with enough space. The printer comes with both USB and Ethernet ports.
- 21 PPM Color and Monochrome Prints
- 30,000 Duty Cycle
- The optional paper-feed unit expands the paper capacity to a 750-sheet tray
Business Printers: Buying The Right One
Every business needs a printer. And the quality of the office equipment that you buy increases the efficiency of your workforce and their moral. The last thing you want is for your employees to hate the equipment they are using like the guys from the movie Office Space.
- DIY 3D LEGO Printer
- WTF – Printers As Hazardous to Your Health As Cigarettes
- How To Easily Create A PayPal Shipping Label Without Invoice
- Ron Livingston Reveals Which Office Space Joke He Still Feels Bad About