Whether you love them or hate them, your coworkers will come and go through the years as they move on to new jobs. But you’d be surprised how often you’ll run into them again. Who knows, the next time you encounter them in your career, they might even be your boss. Here are some sample employee farewell messages that will help you say goodbye to a coworker.
Examples Of How To Say Goodbye To A Coworker
- A career is like a good book. Every chapter gets better. So here’s to closing one chapter and starting another. I’m glad I got to be a part of your story.
- This is both a happy and sad day for all of us at the office. We are so proud of you, but will also miss working with you. Good luck!
- Your new team is lucky to have you on board. Wishing you great success in your new role.
- Congratulations on your new role. It won’t be the same around here without you!
- You’re going to kill it in your next position! Good luck!
- Congratulations! I know that you’re going to thrive in your next role! Wishing you all the best.
- You’ve taught me so much over the years. Good luck!
- We’re wishing you the best of luck in the next step of your career.
- Congratulations on your new role/job and best wishes for the future!
- You’ve made your mark here, now it’s on to the next! Best of luck!
- Wishing you continued success. You deserve nothing but the best!
- We will remember you with warm thoughts and memories. Best wishes to you in the future.
- Management is grateful for all your contributions to the company over the years. May your new position bring you happiness and success.
- Thank you for the support and goodwill you’ve shown over the years. These memories are ones that I’ll never forget. I look forward to staying in touch with you moving forward. Farewell, friend!
- I am very excited about this new opportunity for you! Please keep in touch!
- Thank you for training me to take over your new position. I’ll aim to uphold the work ethic you brought into this role. I appreciate you motivating me to be the best employee I can be.
- No matter where you work, you will always be my friend until the end. Good luck with your new job. I know you’re going to do great.
- It was a pleasure to learn from you. Your __________ skills have helped me be the person and employee I am today. I wish you great success.
- We will miss your contributions to the team. Let’s continue to keep in touch. Please connect with me on LinkedIn.
- It was great to work with a colleague with a great sense of humor. I know your new coworkers will think the same of you. Best of luck.
- Thank you for the support and encouragement during your tenure with the organization. Your presence will continue to have an impact on me moving forward. Good luck!
- You’ve got a bright future ahead of you! Good luck with your new job.
- I hope your experience with your next employer is as fun as the time we had here. Best of luck and thank you for everything!
- Your decision-making ability is something that’s positively affected me. Now I feel like I can take the lead on tasks assigned to me. Your leadership and presence will be missed.
- Thank you for bringing your unrelenting joy to work every day. Your smile was contagious, and I’ll try to hold on to it in future meetings. Good luck on your next adventure.
- I love that I have always been able to rely on you to talk with me about anything. You have been the best friend and the best colleague I’ve ever worked with, and I look forward to keeping in touch in the future.
- Even though we were not able to work as closely together as I would have liked, I would love to stay in touch with you as you progress throughout your career. Best wishes!
- You’ve got a bright future ahead of you! You will be missed here.
- Great leaders always make a difference. You made a difference here, and you’re going to be excellent at your new company. Good luck!
- Congrats! I am so proud of you! Keep in touch and don’t be a stranger.
Any chain of information that needs verifiability can benefit from blockchain technology. Here are some incredible opportunities for blockchain technology beyond cryptocurrency.
Employee Farewell Message Examples
It’s always a good idea to stay on good terms with the people that you work with even after they leave your company. Were these employee farewell messages helpful? Please let us know in the comments.