Autocorrect fails can be funny, but sometimes they can also inspire comedy. Here are some funny autocorrect jokes.
A priest, a rabbit and a minister walk into a bar.
- A priest, a rabbit and a minister walk into a bar.
- The bartender asks the rabbit “What can I get you to drink”.
- The rabbit says “I have no idea, I’m only here because of Autocorrect”.
What’s Autocorrect’s blood type?
- What’s Autocorrect’s blood type?
- Typo negative
Does This Dress Make Me Look Fat?
- My Wife texted me a selfie in a new dress and asked, “Does this make my butt look big?”
- I texted back “Noo!”
- My phone autocorrected my response to “Moo!”
- Please send help!
Autocorrect Strikes Again
- We’ll we’ll we’ll… if it isn’t Autocorrect.
My Pray Weekend
- I was texting my mom about my weekend plans, but autocorrect changed “party” to “pray.” I accidentally texted my mom, “I’m going to pray all weekend.”
- My mom responded, “That’s wonderful, honey! Me too! Let’s pray together.
My Worst Enema?
- Seriously, Autocorrect has become my worst enema.
My doctor diagnosed me with “Autocorrect Syndrome.”
- My doctor diagnosed me with “Autocorrect Syndrome.”
- I didn’t even know I was I’ll.
Happy Birthday Dead Husband
- Wife: Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to dead husband! Happy Birthday to you!
- Husband: Thanks. I assume you meant “dear”.
- Wife: Yes!!! Autocorrect sucks! Sorry babe.
The person who invented autocorrect… walks into a barn.
- The person who invented autocorrect walks into a barn.
- He orders a bear.
The Inventor Of Autocorrect Has Died
Sad news. The inventor of Autocorrect died.
- Condiments are roaring in.
- He will be mist.
- He was a very food man.
- He is in a wetter place.
- Paying for his knife and Emily.
- Send flours and Dalmatians.
- May he roast in piece.
- May he roast in piss.
- May he restaurant in peace.
- His funfair is next monkey.
- The funnel will be held tomato.
How Autocorrect Ruined Christmas!
- Autocorrect ruined Christmas.
- Thanks to Autocorrect, 1 in 5 children will be getting a visit from Satan this Christmas.
Woohoo! I’m Getting Pregnant Tonight?
- Boy: Can’t wait to see you babe.
- Girl: It’s Friday. I’m getting pregnant tonight!
- Boy: Shouldn’t we talk first?
- Girl: Oh my God! I wrote Pringles and it autocorrected to pregnant.
- Boy: I almost had a heart attack!
My autocorrect is finally suggesting swear words.
- My Autocorrect is finally suggesting swear words.
- However, now I have to be careful when I’m actually talking to my mom about ducks.
Amazing First Date Ruined By Autocorrect
- Girl: Thank you again for an amazing first date!
- Boy: Any time. When’s the second date? I can’t wait to see those big beautiful nipples of yours.
- Boy: Oh, NO! I’m so sorry I meant dimples, my phone changed it.
Autocorrect Defined Me Perfectly
- Autocorrect defined me perfectly. I tried to type, “I’m a functional adult,” but autocorrect changed it to “fictional adult.”
- I feel like that’s more accurate.
I’d love to find a way to turn the autocorrect off.
- I’m tired of that shiv.
I hate Autocorrect
- I hate Autocorrect. It turns my writing into a total duckfest and I always end up typing some thong I don’t Nintendo.
To the person who invented autocorrect…
- To the man who invented autocorrect: There’s a special place in he’ll for you.
My wife left me because of Autocorrect
- My wife left me because of Autocorrect.
- That’s the last time she’ll ever text me saying, “Can you please bring home some milf from the supermarket?”
Confession: I’ve Been Sharing Your Wi-Fi
A man feels guilty and decides to text an apology to his neighbor. It says:
Hi Bob, This is Alan next door. I’m sorry buddy, but I have a confession to make to you. I’ve been riddled with guilt these past few months and have been trying to get the courage to tell you to your face, but I am at least now telling in text as I can’t live with myself a moment longer without you knowing. The truth is I have been sharing your wife, day and night when you’re not around. In fact, probably more than you. I haven’t been getting it at home recently, but that’s no excuse, I know. The temptation was just too much. I can no longer live with the guilt and I hope you will accept my sincerest apologies and forgive me. I promise that it won’t happen again. Please come up with a fee for usage, and I’ll pay you. Regards, Alan.
Bob, feeling insulted and betrayed, grabbed his gun, walked next door, and shot his neighbor dead. He returned home where he poured himself a stiff drink and sat down on the sofa. He took out his phone and saw another message from his neighbor.
Hi Bob, This is Alan next door again. Sorry about the slight typo in my last text. I expect you worked it out anyway, but as I’m sure you noticed that my Autocorrect changed ‘Wi-Fi’ to ‘Wife’. Technology hey?!? Hope you saw the funny side of that. Regards, Alan.
Never text an apology.
Funny iPhone Autocorrect Jokes
Thanks for reading our list of funny jokes about Autocorrect. We hope you liked them. If you’re a writer or comedian, then feel free to use our Autocorrect jokes. We’d appreciate the credit, but it’s not required.
Frank Wilson is a retired teacher with over 30 years of combined experience in the education, small business technology, and real estate business. He now blogs as a hobby and spends most days tinkering with old computers. Wilson is passionate about tech, enjoys fishing, and loves drinking beer.