Looking to spice up your Christmas cards with some humor? Here are some funny Christmas card sayings, messages, and quotes to write inside your Holiday cards this year. Merry Christmas!
Funny Christmas Card Sayings
- Get your fat pants ready, it’s Christmas!
- When you stop believing in Santa Claus is when you start to get clothes for Christmas. Happy holidays!
- Christmas is Claus for celebration!
- Three phrases that sum up Christmas are: Peace on Earth, Goodwill to Men and Batteries not Included.
- “You can tell a lot about a person by the way they handle three things: a rainy day, lost luggage and tangled Christmas lights.” – Maya Angelou
- Christmas is a time for remembering family and trying to guess everyone’s sizes! Have a wonderful Christmas.
- There’s snowbody like you! Merry Christmas!
- Christmas is mostly for children. But we adults can enjoy it too until the credit card bills arrive.
- May your gifts be many, and your returns be few.
- “You know you’re getting old when Santa starts looking younger.” – Robert Paul
More Funny Christmas Card Messages?
Do you have any funny Christmas card sayings that we should add to this list? Please let us know in the comments. If we add your funny Christmas card saying to our list, then we will give you credit.
- Merry Christmas Soundboard: Create A Song With Santa and His Reindeer
- Christmas Quotes That Make Great Christmas Dinner Toasts
- Ideas On What To Write In Your Boss’s Christmas Card
- Good Christmas Movies That You Forgot Were Christmas Movies
Frank Wilson is a retired teacher with over 30 years of combined experience in the education, small business technology, and real estate business. He now blogs as a hobby and spends most days tinkering with old computers. Wilson is passionate about tech, enjoys fishing, and loves drinking beer.