In case you missed it, earlier this week Optimus Prime from the Transformers movie went on David Letterman‘s CBS talk show to present the “Top Ten Things That Sound Cool When Spoken By A Giant Robot.”
Top Ten Things That Sound Cool When Spoken By A Giant Robot
Here’s Optimus Prime‘s Top 10 list titled “Top Ten Things That Sound Cool When Spoken By A Giant Robot”:
- “Jergens Lotion leaves my hands silky smooth”
- “Do you have these khakis in a size 114?”
- “My perfect night involves a pint of Haagen-Dazs and season three of ‘Sex and the City'”
- “Man, do I love me some ‘taters”
- “It was so hot in Central Park today, I saw a squirrel rubbing sunblock on his nuts”
- “You seemed a little pitchy, dawg”
- “Brody Jenner has added you as a friend on Facebook”
- “Live from New York… it’s Saturday Night Live“
- “My parents wanted me to be a rabbi”
- “All the slammin’ shorties in the house say ‘Yeah!'”
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
“Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen,” the second Michael Bay movie adaptation of the popular 1980s Hasbro toy line, opened in theaters on June 24, 2009.
Frank Wilson is a retired teacher with over 30 years of combined experience in the education, small business technology, and real estate business. He now blogs as a hobby and spends most days tinkering with old computers. Wilson is passionate about tech, enjoys fishing, and loves drinking beer.