A Facebook user named Alexander ate raw chicken to win a $20 bet. He then bragged about it online. But when one of his friends warned him about the dangers of salmonella poisoning, he fires back with the comment “I ate chicken, not salmon, dude.”
Facebook User Doesn’t Know Difference Between Salmonella and Salmon
Too Dumb For Facebook: A Facebook user who ate raw chicken for a $20 bet doesn't know the difference between salmonella and salmon.
This is funny and alarming at the same time. It bothers me why he does not even know about salmonella.