Hide the kids! I snapped a pretty crazy picture near Rockefeller Center in Midtown Manhattan today. It’s a topless woman with a penciled in mustache hanging out with a really nice Nikon D90 SLR camera. Who is this topless photojournalist? Is she the female version of the infamous Ugly George?
Who Is This Topless Photojournalist?
This topless photojournalist just leaves me with so many unanswered questions.
- Does she want to take your photo?
- Is she part of a Saturday Night Live skit?
- Does she want to take a photo with you?
- Does she work for Nikon and is this a social media stunt?
- Is she crazy?
- Is she just really hot and trying to cool off during an NYC heatwave?
- Why the mustache? Is she French?
UPDATE: Thanks to everyone on our Facebook page, we finally have an answer to all of our questions. The photographer in question is Holly Van Voast. She’s a “drag photojournalist.” You can read more about her here.