Consumers continue to embrace video streaming services and are showing a willingness to pay for multiple subscriptions at the same time. A new survey from the Leichtman Research Group sampled 1,990 American households and found that 78% of them have a subscription to Netflix, Amazon Prime, or Hulu. That’s right, 78% of households are now paying a subscription for streaming video services. That’s up from 69% in 2018 and 52% in 2015.
Here are some more interesting findings from the Leichtman Research Group survey:
- In the Golden Age Of Streaming, there so much great content that consumers are embracing the new video streaming services. 82% of households have a subscription to one or more of the newer streaming services including Disney+, BET+, and HBO Max.
- 49% of the households surveyed have subscriptions to three or more video streaming services.
- Streaming isn’t just for young people and early adopters anymore.
- Adults 18-44 make up 63% of daily SVOD users.
- 40% of adults stream video from an SVOD service every day. That’s up from 30% in 2018 and 16% in 2015.
How Many Video Streaming Subscriptions Do You Have?
How many video streaming subscriptions do you have? Which ones have you tried and canceled? Let us know in the comments.
- Jack Nicholson At His Finest: 7 Creepy Quotes From The Shining
- 35 Funny Thanksgiving Jokes For Kids That Will Make Everyone Laugh On Turkey Day
- Scam Alert! Don’t Buy Anything From Lokeeda, Mofylook, Narachic, Floryday, Ninacloak, Callabuy, JustFashionNow, Withvdress, Or StyleWe!
- 18 Weird Facts About Sea-Monkeys You Won’t Believe Are True, Including Their Connection To The Ku Klux Klan
- 40+ Incredible Statue Of Liberty Trivia Facts That You Should Know