Table of Contents[Hide][Show]
- Creating A List Of Clever WiFi Names
- Good WiFi Names For Passive-Aggressive Communication With Your Neighbors
- The Best WiFi Names To Freak Out Your Neighborhood.
- Funny WiFi Network Names That Might Make WiFi Thieves Not Want To Connect To Your SSID
- The Funniest WiFi Names For Digitally Challenged Boomers
- Nerdy WiFi Name Ideas For People Who Like IT Jokes
- History & Pop Culture WiFi Jokes
- TV & Funny Movies WiFi Network Names
- Music WiFi Network Names
- More Funny WiFi Network Names?
Are your neighbors stealing your WiFi or annoying you? Just use your WiFi network name to send them an anonymous passive-aggressive message. Here are some funny WiFi network names that you can use to harass or entertain the people in your neighborhood.
Creating A List Of Clever WiFi Names
Creating a list of funny WiFi network names can be a fun and creative process. Think of it like virtual graffiti. Someone will notice your funny WiFi SSID names, but they won’t know which neighbor did it.
“I put so much more effort into naming my first Wi-Fi than my first child.” ~ @1FOLLOWERNODAD (Sophia Benoit)
NERD NOTE: You should always change your WiFi name when you get a new router. If you use the default SSID (Service Set Identifier), or WiFi network name, that comes with your router, it’s bad. Why? It’s a signal for hackers to try to hack you. If you’re not smart enough to change your WiFi network name, then you probably didn’t change the default password either. Why ask for extra attention from hackers if you don’t need to.
Good WiFi Names For Passive-Aggressive Communication With Your Neighbors
Here are some awesome WiFi names to playfully tease anyone who lives or works nearby. These funny SSID names all communicate a point, but in a very passive manner. Your neighbors will get the hint, eventually.
- Stop Wearing Heels In The Morning
- You Stomp When You Walk
- We All Can Hear You Having Sex
- Sorry We Screw So Loud
- They Guy In 3F Is Cheating On You
- Please No More Grindcore At 3 AM
- No Curtains? (.)(.) Nice Boobies!
- Go Home Airbnb Tourists!
- Loud Airbnb Guests Suck
- This Neighborhood Sucks
- Your Husband Is Really Ugly
- Fish For Dinner Again, Asshole?
- Stop Stealing My Mail
- Stop Stealing My Newspaper
- Stop Putting Your Bike In The Hallway
- Get Off My Lawn
- Shut Up Your Dog – Or I Will
- Don’t Put Your Trash In The Hallway
The Best WiFi Names To Freak Out Your Neighborhood.
If you really want to make your neighbors laugh, then try using one of these funny WiFi network names.
- Hidden FBI Bedroom Webcam
- I Like To Watch You Sleep
- I’m Under Your Bed
- I Fathered Your Child
- I Have Videos Of You Naked
- I Left My Door Unlocked For You
- Fr3e Amateur Pr0n From Apt #12
- F**t Me Daddy (OMG, see link)
Funny WiFi Network Names That Might Make WiFi Thieves Not Want To Connect To Your SSID
Trying to type a secure WiFi password on all of your digital devices can be a pain in the neck. Have you ever tried to type a secure password using a Roku remote before? So a lot of people will just create unsecured guest WiFi networks that don’t require a password. The only problem is, your neighbors can use it too. Here are some funny WiFi network names that might help discourage people from stealing WiFi from your router.
- COVID Infected WiFi
- Virus Distribution Center
- Virus WiFi
- Virus Router Test
- I Can Read Your Emails
- Use At Your Own Risk
- Password Hacking Router
- Please Connect For Identity Theft
- Get Your Own Damn Wi-Fi
- No Free WiFi For You
- Nacho WiFi
- Does God Know U Steal My Internet?
- Thou Shalt Not Covet Thy Neighbor’s Wi-Fi
- Quit Using My WiFi
- I Cracked Your Password
- Ha Ha Hacked You!
- Credit Card Hacker
The Funniest WiFi Names For Digitally Challenged Boomers
Helping older generations get online has been a challenge for decades. But sometimes what you name your WiFi network might save you from a tech support phone call from your parents or grandparents. Oh, the entire Internet is broken? Ok, Boomer.
- Mom Use This One
- Your Password Is Your Birthday
- Click Here For The Internet
- WIFI Is On
Nerdy WiFi Name Ideas For People Who Like IT Jokes
If you work in IT or engineering, then you’ll probably like these unique WiFi names and IT jokes with Internet, tech and gaming references.
- It Hurts When IP or 8hz WAN IP
- 404 Network Unavailable
- Tell My Wi-Fi Love Her
- 128 KBPS WiFi
- Get OFF My LAN
- Help, I’m Trapped in a Router!
- Router, I Hardly Know Her
- Wi-Fight The Inevitable?
- A Linksys to the Past
- Keep It On The Download
- Password is Gullible
- Hide Yo Kids, Hide Yo WiFi (Chimney Intruder)
- I Can Haz Wireless? (I Can Has Cheezburger Blog)
- All Your Bandwidth Belong To US (Bad English translation in the Zero Wing video game)
- 2 Girls 1 Router (Viral Sex Tape)
- Girls Gone Wireless (Girls Gone Wild)
History & Pop Culture WiFi Jokes
- Bill Clinternet (President Bill Clinton)
- Abraham Linksys (16th President Of The United States)
- John Wilkes Bluetooth (Abraham Lincoln’s assassin)
- Martin Router King (Civil Rights Activist)
- BenFrankLAN (Founding Father)
- LAN of Milk & Honey (Isreal)
- The Promised LAN (Hebrew Bible)
TV & Funny Movies WiFi Network Names
- Fellowship Of The Ping (Lord Of The Rings)
- Lord of the Ping (Lord Of The Rings)
- One Does Not Simply Log Into Mordor (Lord Of The Rings)
- Winternet is Coming (Game of Thrones)
- A Lannister Always Surfs The Net (Game of Thrones)
- I am WAN with the Web and the Web is with Me (Star Wars: Rogue One)
- These Are Not the Interwebs You’re Looking For (Star Wars: A New Hope)
- Adobe Wan-Kenobi (Adobe software, Star Wars)
- Luke, I Am Your Wi-Fi (Star Wars)
- Jar Jar Linksys (Star Wars)
- Silence Of The LAN (Silence Of The Lambs)
- Dumbledore’s IT Staff (Harry Potter)
- Hogwarts Hall of WIFI (Harry Potter)
- Bilbo Laggins (Harry Potter)
- Bill Wi, The Science Fi (Bill Nye, kids science TV show host)
- Enter the Dragon’s Wifi (Enter The Dragon)
- Winona Router
- John Claude WAN Damme
- That’s What She SSID (The Office)
- Friendly Neighborhood Spider-LAN (Spider-Man)
- The LAN Before Time (Animated film)
- LAN Of The Lost (1970s TV show)
- Go Go Router Rangers (Power Rangers)
- Skynet Global Defense Network (Terminator film reference)
- The LAN In The High Castle (Philip K. Dick book, TV show)
- The LAN In The Iron Mask (Book, Movie)
- LAN Of Steel (Superman)
- A LAN Down By The River (Chris Farley SNL Skit)
Music WiFi Network Names
- Drop It Like It’s Hotspot (Snoop Dogg song)
- LANDownUnder (Men At Work song)
- Wu-Tang LAN (Rap band)
- 99 Problems But WiFi Ain’t One (Jay-Z Song)
- I Believe Wi Can Fi (R. Kelly song)
- Pretty Fly For A WiFi (Offspring song)
- Panic at the Cisco (Panic AT The Disco band)
- Wi-Fight the Feeling (Roy Hamilton song)
- Every day I’m Buffering (LMFAO song)
- Never Gonna Give You WiFi (Rick Astley song)
- For Whom the Belkin Tolls (Metallica)
- I’m Too Sexy For WiFi (Right Said Fred song)
- No More Mister WiFi (Alice Cooper)
- LAN Morrison (Van Morrison)
More Funny WiFi Network Names?
We hope you liked this list of cool WiFi names for your network routers and modems. If so, please share this post on social media. We’d appreciate it! Also, if you have a funny Wi-Fi name or any WiFi jokes that you think we should add to this list, then please let us know in the comments.
- How To Secure Your Data From WiFi Hacking Attacks
- Scenarios Where You Really Should Be Using A VPN Service
- StP-II Test Can Predict How Likely You Are to Fall for An Internet Scam
- Jimmy Kimmel Demonstrates How Easy It Is To Social Engineer Passwords
- iPhone Thief Accidently Upload His Photos To Victim’s iCloud Account
Frank Wilson is a retired teacher with over 30 years of combined experience in the education, small business technology, and real estate business. He now blogs as a hobby and spends most days tinkering with old computers. Wilson is passionate about tech, enjoys fishing, and loves drinking beer.