How To Change Your iPod Language Settings
- Press the Menu button like 20 times. You want to be sure you are on the Main Menu screen.
- Scroll all the way down to the last menu option – but don’t select it.
- Scroll up one menu item. This should be the Settings option.
- Press the Center (Select) button.
- You are now in the Settings menu.
- Scroll down to the last menu option. It should say “Reset All Settings” in English – but don’t select it.
- Scroll up to the third menu item from the bottom. This should be the Language option.
- Press the Center button to select Language.
- Select your preferred language from the list.
- Bam! That’s it baby. You just changed the language setting on your iPod. Can you read me now?
For more tutorials and help articles, checkout more of MethodShop’s iPod & iPhone Tutorial Section.
Frank Wilson is a retired teacher with over 30 years of combined experience in the education, small business technology, and real estate business. He now blogs as a hobby and spends most days tinkering with old computers. Wilson is passionate about tech, enjoys fishing, and loves drinking beer.