Google really wants you to use their online advertising service called Google AdWords. And they will give you $75 in credit to try AdWords. You might have noticed their ads lately when flipping through a magazine. They’re hard to miss, they’re everywhere. With a simple grid of blue dots and only one red one, they are simple yet stand out (see image). The ads are clearly targeting first time users, so if you don’t already have a Google AdWords account, then just go to google.com/adwords/75offer and follow the directions.
Already Have a Google AdWords Account?
But if you’re already using Google AdWords, then you might have just disregarded these ads… big mistake! Google doesn’t make it easy, in fact, they basically hide it from you, but existing Google AdWords users can redeem these $75 credits if you follow the steps below. So gather up those magazine ads and fire up your web browser. Google’s giving away some free money!
How To Redeem a Google AdWords Code
Here’s how to redeem a Google AdWords code if you already have an account:
- Sign in to your Google AdWords account at https://adwords.google.com.
- Click on the Billing tab.
- Click on the More actions button, and select Apply a promotional code.
- Enter your promo code in the box.
- Click Submit.
- If the code is successfully applied, you’ll see a confirmation message. If you get an error, then the code either expired, you’ve already redeemed a code or you suck at typing.
Only Valid Once Per Account
The bad news is, you can only apply this promotional Google AdWords code once per account. So if you have any techy or small business friends or family members, then please share any codes you find with them. MethodShop has a couple codes up for grabs. First come, first served: