Here are some useful and funny things to ask Alexa about Christmas. Just direct one of the commands below to your Amazon Echo, Echo Dot, Echo Spot, Echo Plus, Echo Show or other Echo products.
What can I ask Alexa about Christmas?
Wondering what you can ask Alexa about Christmas? From telling Christmas jokes to setting up kitchen timers, Alexa can be a very helpful part of your holiday celebrations.
- “Alexa, do you believe in Santa?”
- “Alexa, is Santa Claus real?
- “Alexa, where is Santa?”
- “Alexa, do you like Christmas?“
- “Alexa, how many days until Christmas?” After Alexa updates you on how many days are left until Christmas, she’ll ask you if you want to speak to Santa. If you say yes, Santa will give you an update on his preparations for his big day.
- “Alexa, is it going to be a white Christmas?“
- “Alexa, what do you want for Christmas?” She has a very specific list.
- “Alexa, how old is Santa Claus?” She’s not exactly sure.
- “Alexa, what’s Santa Claus’ address?” Alexa knows Santa’s full address. Tell the kids to get their Christmas lists ready.
- “Alexa, what are the names of Santa’s reindeer?” A good one to have the kids ask Alexa.
- “Alexa, sing me a Christmas carol.” She won’t sing to you directly and gets a little help.
- “Alexa, play ______ Christmas music.” Playing an Alexa Christmas music playlist is one of the most popular commands. Ask Alexa to play Christmas music in your home. Replace _______ with the type of Christmas music that you want. Some examples: KIDS BOP, traditional, classic, 80s, 90s, 70s, etc. One of my favorite Christmas things to ask Alexa is to play acoustic Christmas music.
- “Alexa, tell me a Christmas joke.”
- “Alexa, tell me a Santa Claus joke.” She knows a lot of jokes.
- “Alexa, who stole Christmas?”
- “Alexa, how ugly is your Christmas sweater?”
- “Alexa, am I on the nice list?” She will quiz you about your diet, bedtime, dental hygiene and good deeds.
- “Alexa, who’s on the naughty list?”
- “Alexa, sing Jingle Bells.”
- “Alexa, play Pentatonix Christmas.”
- “Alexa, donate to Toys for Tots.” When you donate to a child in need, Amazon will match your donation.
- “Alexa, remind me to put the turkey in the oven.” You are basically just creating a reminder with this command. You can change “turkey” to whatever you are cooking in the kitchen.
- “Alexa, how do you make _____________?” Alexa can help you make numerous holiday recipes from gingerbread to holiday cocktails.
- “Alexa, what should I wear to a Christmas party?”
- “Alexa, Merry Christmas.”
- “Alexa, ask Shaq to sing Jingle Bells” Add extra personality to Alexa this holiday. Just ask and Shaq will tell jokes, drop beats, and more.
- “Alexa, play the Night Before Christmas on iHeartRadio” If you install the iHeartRadio Alexa app, Michael Bublé and others will read the classic holiday tale ‘Tis the night before Christmas.
- “Alexa, announce Merry Christmas” You can use Alexa to make household announcements.
- “Alexa, Is Die Hard a Christmas movie?” We’re not sure why is a debate. Even Alexa knows that Die Hard is a Christmas movie.
- “Alexa, enable Hey Santa.” This will enable the Hey Santa skill on your Alexa device. Try asking these questions above but say “Hey Santa” instead of “Alexa” and Santa’s voice will talk to you.
Ask Alexa About Other Holidays
For more questions to ask Alexa, just search the #AskAlexa hashtag on Twitter.
Fun Christmas Things To Ask Alexa
Do you know any useful and funny things to ask Alexa about Christmas that we didn’t inlcude on this list? Please let us know in the comments below.
NERD NOTE: Amazon Alexa is a virtual voice assistant developed by Amazon for its line of smart speaker products like the Amazon Echo and the Amazon Echo Dot. Through a voice interface, Alexa is capable of a variety of tasks including setting alarms, Internet information lookup, music, audiobook, and podcast playback, creating to-do lists, providing weather, traffic, news, and sports info as well as controlling other home automation systems like light switches and alarm systems.
- Funny Christmas Card Sayings To Write Inside Your Holiday Cards
- Religious Christmas Card Messages To Share With Your Friends And Family
- Famous Christmas Quotes That Make Great Christmas Dinner Toasts
- Ideas On What To Write In Your Boss’s Christmas Card
Frank Wilson is a retired teacher with over 30 years of combined experience in the education, small business technology, and real estate business. He now blogs as a hobby and spends most days tinkering with old computers. Wilson is passionate about tech, enjoys fishing, and loves drinking beer.