Love good old fashioned board games but haven’t actually played one in years? You aren’t alone. People now look to their smartphones, like the iPhone, for most gaming needs. But what if Foursquare and Monopoly came together and integrated the gameplay of Monopoly with Foursquare‘s location-based functionality and social connectivity… and called it Foursquaropoly?
Foursquaropoly players start off with $100k and can buy properties that they check-in via Foursquare. If a property has already been purchased, then players would have to pay to check-in to another player’s property. But be careful before buying everything in sight. You have to pay monthly bills on all your properties.
How To Play Foursquaropoly
Sounds awesome right? Ready to buy Foursquaropoly from the iTunes Store? Us too! However, there’s a snag. It’s not real. WTF right? Foursquaropoly was just a student project. Let’s hope someone from Hasbro Games, the makers of Monopoly meets up with @Dens or @jonathancrowley at a conference soon.
You can find out more about the Foursqareopoly project on Twitter at @foursquaropoly.
- 5 Cute And Sexy Girl Scout Costumes
- The 18 Best Fight Club Quotes To Help Remind You That You Are Not A Beautiful Or Unique Snowflake
- The 6 Most Stunning And Jaw-Dropping Bond Girls
- “You Talking To Me?” – The 10 Most Famous Taxi Driver Quotes
- NFTs Explained For Business: 6 Examples Of How Brands Are Successfully Selling NFTs