Love good old fashioned board games but haven’t actually played one in years? You aren’t alone. People now look to their smartphones, like the iPhone, for most gaming needs. But what if Foursquare and Monopoly came together and integrated the gameplay of Monopoly with Foursquare‘s location-based functionality and social connectivity… and called it Foursquaropoly?
Foursquaropoly players start off with $100k and can buy properties that they check-in via Foursquare. If a property has already been purchased, then players would have to pay to check-in to another player’s property. But be careful before buying everything in sight. You have to pay monthly bills on all your properties.
How To Play Foursquaropoly
Sounds awesome right? Ready to buy Foursquaropoly from the iTunes Store? Us too! However, there’s a snag. It’s not real. WTF right? Foursquaropoly was just a student project. Let’s hope someone from Hasbro Games, the makers of Monopoly meets up with @Dens or @jonathancrowley at a conference soon.
You can find out more about the Foursqareopoly project on Twitter at @foursquaropoly.
- The 15 Best Live Streaming New York City Webcams
- Sleepless Elite Test: Are You A Short Sleeper Or Just Sleep-Deprived?
- The 11 Best Tony Montana Quotes From The Movie Scarface
- How A Credit Card Scam Works: Unraveling The 5 Stages Of This Confidence Trick
- Netflix Docuseries ‘Challenger: The Final Flight’ Reexamines The Tragic 1986 Challenger Disaster