Love good old fashioned board games but haven’t actually played one in years? You aren’t alone. People now look to their smartphones, like the iPhone, for most gaming needs. But what if Foursquare and Monopoly came together and integrated the gameplay of Monopoly with Foursquare‘s location-based functionality and social connectivity… and called it Foursquaropoly?
Foursquaropoly players start off with $100k and can buy properties that they check-in via Foursquare. If a property has already been purchased, then players would have to pay to check-in to another player’s property. But be careful before buying everything in sight. You have to pay monthly bills on all your properties.
How To Play Foursquaropoly
Sounds awesome right? Ready to buy Foursquaropoly from the iTunes Store? Us too! However, there’s a snag. It’s not real. WTF right? Foursquaropoly was just a student project. Let’s hope someone from Hasbro Games, the makers of Monopoly meets up with @Dens or @jonathancrowley at a conference soon.
You can find out more about the Foursqareopoly project on Twitter at @foursquaropoly.
- Fun Goonies Facts – 50 Things You (Probably) Didn’t Know About The Goonies
- Only 14% of U.S. Adults Have Tried ChatGPT. Have You?
- The History Of Makeup And Its Evolution Through History
- The 30 Best Office Space Quotes (How Many Do You Know?)
- Conflict Desert Storm: How To Play This Classic Combat Game Today
come on Foursquare! make this a reality!