Love good old fashioned board games but haven’t actually played one in years? You aren’t alone. People now look to their smartphones, like the iPhone, for most gaming needs. But what if Foursquare and Monopoly came together and integrated the gameplay of Monopoly with Foursquare‘s location-based functionality and social connectivity… and called it Foursquaropoly?
Foursquaropoly players start off with $100k and can buy properties that they check-in via Foursquare. If a property has already been purchased, then players would have to pay to check-in to another player’s property. But be careful before buying everything in sight. You have to pay monthly bills on all your properties.
How To Play Foursquaropoly
Sounds awesome right? Ready to buy Foursquaropoly from the iTunes Store? Us too! However, there’s a snag. It’s not real. WTF right? Foursquaropoly was just a student project. Let’s hope someone from Hasbro Games, the makers of Monopoly meets up with @Dens or @jonathancrowley at a conference soon.
You can find out more about the Foursqareopoly project on Twitter at @foursquaropoly.
- How To Clean Baking Sheets With A Dishwasher Pod — Testing This Popular Cleaning Hack
- How To Connect Peloton To Spotify And Link Your Accounts
- Funny Star Wars Pictures: 32 Photoshopped Pictures That Only Star Wars Fans Will Truly Appreciate
- How To Make An Executable File In Terminal From A Text File (macOS/Linux)
- How To Play Your Own Music On Peloton From Pandora – Easy Tutorial