A Baltimore man named Tony Hill says he bit into a deep-fried mouse while eating a fried chicken meal from a Popeye’s Fried Chicken restaurant. He claims to have found “something furry” in his chicken dinner.
According to WBAL-TV, investigating health officials have found no current signs of a mouse infestation at the restaurant, which has been closed twice before in the past two years for ‘unsanitary conditions,’ but the customer’s complaint nonetheless ‘appears to be legitimate.’ The investigation is ongoing.
Although incredible gross, this isn’t the first time someone has found something nasty in their fast food meal. From cheese boogers and fried chicken heads to human fingers, discovering gross objects in fast food is a lot more common that you might think.
FYI – The image in this story is not real. We made it. A real fried dead mouse was just too gross.
Frank Wilson is a retired teacher with over 30 years of combined experience in the education, small business technology, and real estate business. He now blogs as a hobby and spends most days tinkering with old computers. Wilson is passionate about tech, enjoys fishing, and loves drinking beer.