Ryan Hart, a teenager from Jackson, Michigan, “tasted something like rubber” in his Arby’s sandwich and spit out a severed finger from an Arby’s employee.
The restaurant chain Arby’s has been in the press lately bragging about their one million Facebook fans. Unfortunately, all of that good news is about to disappear. Ryan Hart, a 14-year-old teen from Jackson, Michigan, was finishing his Arby’s sandwich when he “tasted something like rubber,” not roast beef. He was wise enough to spit out the bite only to discover a one-inch long piece of a severed finger.
Just like the famous dead mouse in a loaf of bread, McDonald’s friend chicken head, or the Domino’s Pizza employees who farted on customer’s food, this vile severed finger incident also actually happened.
Response To The Arby’s Sandwich Severed Finger Incident
To our dismay, the location was not shut down following the severed finger problem, though Arby’s did stop food production for a full sanitization. For its part, the Atlanta-based restaurant chain issued a statement addressing the blunder.
“Arby’s wants to reassure customers that we are committed to providing quality food in a safe and healthy environment,” John Gray, vice president for corporate communication for Arby’s Restaurant Group wrote. “We are deeply concerned and apologetic to the guest involved in this unfortunate incident.”
Some PR experts believe that there might be a short-term backlash due to the Arby’s sandwich severed finger incident. But we doubt it will last long. Their roast beef sandwiches are just so damn delicious.
Have You Found Something Weird In Your Food?
What about you? have you ever found anything strange in your food from a restaurant? Will you still eat at Arby’s? Post a comment below or tweet @methodshop.