Does your significant other complain that you’re not “romantic” enough? Perhaps this dating video from the 1980s might help set them straight.
After coughing up a few of these terrible pick up lines, simple everyday conversation like “Please pass the salt” will sound romantic.
Here are some of our favorite lines from the video. Enjoy!
- Tweet It! I’m an executive by day and wild man by night.
- Tweet It! Hi my name is Phil. Most of my good friends call me big Phil.
- Tweet It! I’m not afraid to get sand on my Tuxedo.
- Tweet It! I do fashion photography.
- Tweet It! I consider myself a refined valley dude.
- Tweet It! Who so binds to himself a joy thus a winged life destroy.
- Tweet It! I’m looking for the Goddess. Are you the Goddess?
- Tweet It! I’m a 25 year subscriber to both Playboy and The New Yorker.
- Tweet It! At night I operate a damsel in distress hotline. I guess you’d call me at night.
- Tweet It! I’m just sugar and spice and all those things that are nice.
- Tweet It! I like to wear bright socks.
- Tweet It! Life is a playground and I want somebody to play with.
- Tweet It! I will cry at a commercial.
- Tweet It! I’m interested in most phases of data processing.
- Tweet It! Type A I’m not. Comfortable, caring and serious about a relationship I am.
Want to save this YouTube video onto your computer? Here’s a step-by-step methodshop.com tutorial on how to rip video files off YouTube.com and convert them for any iTunes compatible device like an iPod, iPhone or Apple TV.
Frank Wilson is a retired teacher with over 30 years of combined experience in the education, small business technology, and real estate business. He now blogs as a hobby and spends most days tinkering with old computers. Wilson is passionate about tech, enjoys fishing, and loves drinking beer.